Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Hot dude with a cool attitude.
American Brahmin spend almost all of their free time attempting to justify their place in society not only to themselves but to the people around them. They believe, like narcissists, that the entire world is an extension of themselves. Every time they interact with the other (anyone blue collar) they experience ego rupture. I just wish it happened every year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Mind_Taker posted:

I would 100% vote for Hillary in the primary just so I could see her lose to Trump again

My soul screams for this.

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Come sweet death.

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

I am practically a single issue voter and my issue is housing affordability. Biden has failed miserably to bring the cost of housing down. Democrats have been failing at this for decades.

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Every election I wait eagerly for phone bankers to call me and the I do a jewish grandmother impression and I try to keep them wrapped up for as long as possible while I talk about the most inane, useless, bullshit.

TBQH if trump wins it's the only outcome that will briefly make me smile because the reactions from democrats are going to be so insane.

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

I just hope there's widespread political violence and that it is very funny.

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Every election year a bunch of liberals come to the local DSA meeting to persuade us to vote for whatever democrat loser is running for president and it's always very fun to berate them.

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

The only prospect about voting for the libs that tempts me even slightly is the idea that there might be another jan 6th riot where lots of chuds die and go to prison fighting cops but even that isn't enough to tempt me.

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

In Training posted:

If Biden wins bc of actual no poo poo Democrat election interference by kicking him off the ballots, it will be nuts .

I'm almost there. Keep going.

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Democrats are cancelling student loans for native American immigrant veterans under the age of 16! Mission accomplished folx!

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Honestly just watching how effectively the DNC and the other candidates routinely shut down candidates who were more willing to do good things for poor people was extremely awe inspiring and creepy at the same time. They're like a brotherhood of wicked magicians who want you to die.

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

I don't necessarily want trump to win but when he won last time it was very funny so, if that has to be the case, there's a silver lining.

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Both are evil clowns but only one is funny.

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

The reason that liberals are so incredibly stupid is because the machinery of empire is just one giant rube goldberg machine designed to transform human misery into money for liberals. The entire purpose of the machine is to extract, yes, but its construction is so complicated that it lets the people pushing the "get money" button to slightly unfocus their eyes and just pretend that nothing happening behind the curtain is real and it's all just a product of their enemies who want to smear them and their perfect moral and intellectual ideals. This is why the ones that actually do know how the machine works come across as so cold and insane - because liberalism is cold and insane.

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

If this is democracy I don't want it.

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Someone I know recently became homeless and moved into a camp and they were hanging out with me and a liberal last weekend and the liberal was trying to convince us to vote for biden and she told my friend, who lived in a camp, that if we didn't vote for biden they'd be sent to a camp.

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

You're not voting for or against fascism. Voting just gives one party permission to do fascism.

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Willa Rogers posted:

is there a neologism like misgynoir for hispanic women?

misoginia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Kopmala posted:

There has to be a way to pressure the DNC to dump Biden and nominate Newsome.

I'd rather have Trump.