Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy

MSDOS KAPITAL posted:

oh is it even like, you're a resident of some other state, lived there all your life, had an abortion 10 years ago, travel through another state and get pulled over whoops you're in jail now?

writing the model legislation to prosecute the absolute maximum amount of women possible is a somewhat technical challenge so they'll need another few weeks to come up with one for all the republican legislatures to pass in lockstep

its the interstate extraditions i'm most looking forward to from the perspective of lols and lmaos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Frosted Flake posted:

I think that’s most people.

Obama and the Democrats acting the way they did seems to have been a pivotal moment for politics and culture. The working class dropping out of politics and believing that any politician who promises to improve their material conditions is lying definitely hurt Bernie, for example.

yeah, when i voted for bill clinton it was via the nickelodeon call-in ballot so 2008 obama was my first experience with the democrats

and he really got me good, lmao

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

obama's obsession is his legacy. that legacy is donald trump and the destruction of the democrat party.

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

THS2 posted:

i have faith in the democrats being destroyed in 2022 and frankly it’s sickening to see contrary opinions here

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

PerniciousKnid posted:

Pelosi: retires from politics to a luxury mansion
Goons: "owned lol"

the thesis is that the dems will be destroyed, not that rich people will experience consequences

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

bedpan posted:

a whole bunch of really nasty republican toads getting their walking papers and beta o dork and Stacey Abrams losing is okay. not as much lmao as the dems getting destroyed but pretty good

it is incredible content that the republicans are such basketcases/so many are dead from horse paste that they failed to crush an election this easy

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Malloc Voidstar posted:

Oregon constitution if amended by measure 112, underlined is added:

lmao this is the purest strain lib imaginable

dems taking a big ol hit off it like cocaine

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

The Lemondrop Dandy posted:

??? Getting rid of slavery is good, how is it lib poo poo?

did you read the second part that was added

are you at all familiar with how prison functions

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
"in accordance with programs that have been in place historically" making it extremely clear that yes, they can still be required to labor for free to make bank for the prison industrial complex, as that is the one program

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

It's basically probation instead of prison and prison labor. Being forced to do a DUI class or community service is not really the same thing as going to prison and being required to do prison labor.

you are beyond the reach of god's grace or even base intellect

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

Not going to prison and taking a DUI class, going to rehab, or having to pick up cans on the side of the road for 10 hours is technically forced labor, but it is definitely a different situation than going to prison and being assigned to a work group. Just saying that it isn't allowing them to do the exact same thing they do now. It's a level 5 sentence deferred (probation before judgement) and not a prison sentence.

why is some strange being, possessed of a mod star and the ability to type and speak but without even the slightest of thoughts or desires or ability to communicate, posting

who set this experiment in motion

is this what machine learning black boxes have led to

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

anime was right posted:

lt2012 does the same poo poo in doomsday ec, they're just really dumb. ignore them!

i'm not allowed to ignore the strange and unwelcome creature, owing to the mod star

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Shear Modulus posted:

there's still 2 months left for the democrats to get destroyed somehow, maybe like pizzagate gets confirmed real or something

dems are more than capable of destroying themselves without need for an election to do it

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Zodium posted:

i thought c-spam thought held the democrats would be destroyed because they alienated the left by appealing to republicans.

i was of the opinion that the democrats would be destroyed because they're a comical collection of incompetents

and the democrats did get loving rocked it was great and i can't wait for abrams and co to waste another billion dollars taking runny shits on ballots

sad that the party still exists and wasn't destroyed in a single fabulously cathartic moment of destruction but that was to be expected

Cerebral Bore posted:

cspam thought that the democrats would be destroyed because they're rank incompetents, which was entirely true

it just turns out that the republicans are that as well

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

The Voice of Labor posted:

if that's a metric for failure, cspam would've closed at midnight ages ago

thankfully nobody lets cspam be in charge of anything

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Bel Shazar posted:

Bombing Iran directly, probably. Not much worse, tbh.

iran has air defenses, the us would do the same ineffectual poking with stand off munitions from strategic bombers they tried with yemen to even less effect

syria and lebanon have to be worried about their capitals getting blasted because they dont

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Nichael posted:

They called Jewish Voices for Peace anti-semitic lmao

they called jewish voice for peace a terrorist organization, lol