Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soap Scum
Aug 8, 2003

Egg Moron posted:

Democrats have a tough sell this year even though they’ve done so much such as

1. Get more racist against Muslims and immigrants

2. Give weapons to literal Nazis in Ukraine (and lose the war anyway)

3. Bankroll an unrepentant genocide in gaza

4. Lose ground on every culture war issue their base cares about

5. Preside over the nastiest inflation spike in recent memory

6. Loosen environmental regulations to allow more fossil fuel extraction and consumption

they're promising to do even more of all of these so no worries mate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soap Scum
Aug 8, 2003

that's not how POV works. they're not saying what they think they're saying lol. that picture is more like, "POV: you believe america should have universal single payer health care and encounter two of the monsters most responsible for making sure it doesn't happen."

Soap Scum
Aug 8, 2003

386-SX 25Mhz VGA posted:

where do I even find this, the one time I tried to use TikTok it was just a bunch of generic stupid bullshit. I feel lied to that I can go there to find a media blast of communist content

if you hit the arrow/share button, there's an option for "not interested" -- smash that liberally on anything you're not super keen on getting more of in the first week or two.

also helps to follow a handful of people you like. a few random ones that will probably help filter-bubble you well are crutches_and_spice, court0o0, and nurse.conner. feel free to remove if they're not your thing after a while, but having them on your follow list should at least get you exposed to other people that are what you're aiming for

Soap Scum
Aug 8, 2003

recording of biden's call with bibi released, see full transcript below:

Soap Scum
Aug 8, 2003

today I splurged on chicken which had gone up roughly 33% since the last time I bought it iirc, love to splurge

(for context: low meat use, buy in bulk-ish and freeze so maybe it's been a year or so since last time I bought)