Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

sexpig by night posted:

doing a dna test that would 100% give no benefit to her, suggested by a podcast host, and then trying to spin 'actually you have less native dna in your test than most normal WASPs' as proof she was right was so loving good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Good soup! posted:

lmao if you smoke tobacco in 2022

hookahs are great and very chill

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Democrat response has big calvin "you can't DO that!!!" energy

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
an average donation of 0.00039 ETH

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
wow! President Bemie!

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

MSDOS KAPITAL posted:

I want the democrat party to get destroyed in 2022

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
lol if they're going with Ultra-MAGA. Way to make the other side sound like cool dbz bad guys who are powering up to their final form

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Nonsense posted:

why did joe make fists and hold them up like that

Clenching your fists can be a memory-improving technique

Or he was working on his cornholio impression. Either way

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
I remember reading some article that tried to be like "well she was just so innocent and ignorant of life outside the upper classes, what she actually meant was 'why don't they eat brioche' in genuine confusion" lmao

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

A Buttery Pastry posted:

I mean, that might very well have been the case. Of course any defense in this vein, of an individual within a system, means further blame falls on the system itself and thus the defense of a royal becomes an indictment against royalty. Or in modern times, politicians or whatever. Which I doubt was the intention of whoever bothered writing an article presumably trying to rehabilitate her.

Yeah that was the conclusion I came to as well. But yeah it def wasn't the intention of the article. IIRC it was taking a "Marie Antoinette was a victim of misogyny" angle

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
thanks Psaki

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

THS2 posted:

i DM’d glenn and he confirmed my interpretation of his tweet was correct. glenn also said he would give cspam a shoutout during his next tucker appearance so be on the lookout for that

It's been relatively quiet around here lately, you should buy him an account. Tell him there's a thread full of people who hang on his every word and the rest of the forum is filled with haters that he needs to own

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Lib and let die posted:

you mean the thread with all the cat pictures?
Yeah. He doesn't have to know the truth

THS2 posted:

maybe ill do just that Bitch
Kind of a weirdly aggro response but good luck king

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

empty whippet box posted:

tbh they hardly ever post about glenn there at all lol

yeah no poo poo, that's not the point

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
glenn greendwald

gg

gorgeous george

coincidence?

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

cagliostr0 posted:

Wait does this mean identity politics only exists to dismantle class conciousness?

maybe

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Car Hater posted:

the democrats are going to get outlawed in 2022

The funniest part about this is playing out the hypothetical in my head I'd expect the vast majority of democrats to go "you can't DO that!!!" and then join the republicans anyway

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Laterite posted:

quoting myself six months later

pedal to the metal baby

Democrats outlawed by the end of the year let's fuckin ggo

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Nonsense posted:

republicans want to give you a pizza, salvation, and a gun. democrats want to give you PowerPoints

Powerpoints that scold you for daring to make the party acknowledge or perceive you, even

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
While there are things to say about the various generations, I think they are all fairly surface level and descriptive and distractions from trying to build solidarity

But that's just me I guess

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Stereotype posted:

there is not a single issue where my ideals align with actions of democrats. they are wrong all the time just like republicans are. they are a terrible party and i'm glad that they are going to lose terribly in november

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

DoubleDonut posted:

alzheimer’s is tough, it’s true. hope you get the help you need

you have the reading comprehension of a lib

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

bout sums up how I feel

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
I hope they continue to add and amend the rules. I want to see full on appendices

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

outstanding. I'd make the "we just want to grill" part a bit faster

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Depends how horny the Democrats still are for norms, and how audacious Hillary feels. If Biden says he's running again (I think he's very likely to), it's very unlikely anyone will primary him. But I think if any incumbent president gets primaried in our life it's gonna be Biden, and if someone decides to primary him it'll probably open the floodgates. I don't think Hillary would be the first one to declare she's going to primary him, but I think if he did get primaried she'd be very likely to jump in.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
demographics are destiny!

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

bedpan posted:

my favorite bit is trump forever ending the bush political dynasty by way of humiliating jeb bush

That plus Jeb's mommy saying on national TV, in front of him (IIRC), that there've been enough Bushes

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

mediaphage posted:

I definitely think that trump was generally what many countries would think up if they imagined a stereotypical american
Yeah probably pretty close. I always liked this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0dTG1_x-K8

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

HootTheOwl posted:

No we don't because online leftists don't do anything
Realistically if anything it's one person monitoring this among a dozen other online spaces that they (or a tool) skims for keywords then makes a boring report that nobody reads or cares about

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Do not inflate. Do not inflate.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

THS2 posted:

not really.

also china's economy is about to collapse, which it had been on the verge of for decades according to the dumbest western "china watchers" alive

They're acting like a kid in a car trying to predict when the light's going to turn green. "Aaaand NOW! NOW! and NOW! ....... NOW!" and hoping that when they get it right they can act like they were right all along

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

The Voice of Labor posted:

communism is down one game in a best of seven championship run and all of capitalism's star players are on injured reserve

I think it's tempting and easy to fall into despair because capitalism's injured star players are doing their best to pour gas around the arena and light a match

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

the bitcoin of weed posted:

you are so loving stupid do not post here

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

DACK FAYDEN posted:

I am convinced this would break radium code somehow

Radium code? Yes! Astral code? Time has yet to tell but signs so far point to "probably not, and if it did they'd fix it in dev before pushing to prod" 🤞

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

The Voice of Labor posted:

there's the stumbling block. that's such a terrible idea even god and nature will conspire to prevent it from being realized

I can't wait, it's gonna be amazing lmao

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Ardennes posted:

Hmmm what the hell is a NEP

Non-Ejaculation Pact

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Venomous posted:

so Biden is sundowning and Trump will probably be convicted in the summer

if Ross Perot were running as an independent this year he'd probably win

Pipe down you're gonna start a "Bernie please run independent" social media campaign