Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.
JFK was the last president to do anything worthwhile, aka got his skull blasted into a dozen pieces by the CIA Lee Harvey Oswald.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.

tangy yet delightful posted:

Rule II.B.
Rule II.D.1.
Rule II.B.
Rule II.C.
Rules I.A.5, III.B.
Rules I.A.1, I.A.3.

lol
Whatever the new rules are there, it is absolutely loving hilarious to see them cited for probes.

Like lol, it's a "debate" forum on a dead comedy website, not a mortgage application.

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.
"I need to add frozen water to this liquid that is 90% water" –A normal human being who is definitely not a lizardman

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.
Working hard, thank you!

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.

kalensc posted:

This is Tom Cruise in the Jon Voight mask from Mission:Impossible
That’s Lo Pan before he gets married and becomes human again.

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.

Vim Fuego posted:

Kill everyone over 35 IMO
:hmmyes:

Start with me, though.

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.

Jack-in-the-Bach posted:

The Jan 6 hearings are going to cause even less people to vote for dems

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.
At least the Democrats' humiliation fetish remains in tact.

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.

quote:

There is a large difference in how partisans view their respective nominees -- 73% of Democrats think Biden is too old to serve but only 35% of Republicans think Trump is too old to serve.

lol

oh, and lmao

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.

ex post facho posted:

we could do something about why the protests are happening, maybe we could even do some more positive pr spin... hmm, no, let's just suppress the protesters instead and *checks notes* send the Pinkertons to "vet attendees" lol

liberal snowflakes

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.

Nichael posted:

well done joe

we did it joe

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.

Retromancer posted:

Would love to pick the brain of this person to see what action should be taken. I'm imagining a 60 foot wall built around the Bronx.

Only 24 years too late, but we're finally here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-pXyOp44Po

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.
lol he is going to hand Trump like 400 EVs at this point

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.

ben shapino posted:

skill issue
av+post combo that made me want to punch my monitor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.
biden ate ice cream while gaza burned