Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pitch
Jun 16, 2005

しらんけど
I went to check when my state primary is so I could vote for none of the above only to discover that Missouri abolished the primary in 2022. Huh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pitch
Jun 16, 2005

しらんけど
I think the democrats tricked me into giving them my email and phone number because I requested a mail-in ballot for their hosed up new privatized primary in Missouri and at this point I'm pretty sure they didn't send me one.

Pitch
Jun 16, 2005

しらんけど

The Missouri primary only ended up with a handful of Uncommitted delegates and the state's obviously going Trump anyway, but an impressive 36% Uncommitted vote in St. Louis City. (Jackson County is mostly Kansas City, Boone is mostly the University of Missouri.)

Turnout sucks because only freaks (myself included) show up to vote on whether the incumbent should run again one way or the other, but also this year's democratic primary was so hosed up you'd almost think they were trying to stop people from voting despite how important they say it is. (Every county had a single polling place that was open for four hours 8 AM to noon. Mail-in ballots were freely available but when I requested one it showed up so late that I couldn't return it before the deadline.)