Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Donkwich posted:

inshallah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Noob Saibot posted:

He’s right in the extent that if a democrats isn’t in power when a Supreme Court justice retires or dies the republicans are just going to keep replacing them with extremists

it turns out this can also be the case when democrats are in power. what can ya do

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/1543590382646214659

republicans ate my homework, man

*shrug*

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

SirPablo posted:

This stupid rear end party controls the house and senate.

over 15k replies thanking mr president for his plan for the economy that will put america in a position to trickle down on them from a position of strength

yummy

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
joe biden really is blue reagan you hate to see it

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Platystemon posted:

COVID doesn’t even have to disable you or anyone you care about.

Its effects on labor are quite enough to degrade your standard of living.

nobodies bodies want to work anymore

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

WampaLord posted:

people really still believe individual votes matter in a national election

it's one of our most insidious myths

its important the democrats run up the score impotently, it helps feed into their failure myth

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

yellowcar posted:

you should vote for whoever you think accelerates the destruction of america imo

im tired of being told to vote for biden already

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Stereotype posted:

i am convinced it is a million times more likely that trump would fix the jet fuel problem than biden, who has made a point to never do anything ever

it's still a longshot that trump would fix it, but if someone badgered him about it he would absolutely at least make it viral for a few days

Jonny 290 posted:

they were just letting all this beautiful jet fuel leak into the ground, folks

just lighting money on fire

and i fixed it

holy gently caress l m a o

https://twitter.com/SDonziger/status/1545506846378586112

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

most of my party would begrudgingly vote for me. you can take that to the bank!

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Platystemon posted:

Good thing there’s nothing going around that would create more automimmune superimmune victims.

ftfy

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Platystemon posted:

I wish that Biden would put something else in his mouth.

????

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
everything is on fire, all of the things are collapsing

WHY WONT SOMEBODY REDUCE THE TAXES??

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

DoubleDonut posted:

did he get anything from biden besides an immediately forgotten "oh yeah we'll totally move left on some stuff"

they didn't shoot him with the heart attack gun, again

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

ClassActionFursuit posted:

Are they really this short-sighted or am I missing something?

what is it like to be in a coma for 30 years?????

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

ex post facho posted:

I'm writing in Clare Daly
irish ftw

I was not very long there until, like water, I found my own level. 'My people' – the people who knew about oppression, discrimination, prejudice, poverty and the frustration and despair that they produce – were not Irish Americans. They were black, Puerto Ricans, Chicanos. And those who were supposed to be 'my people', the Irish Americans who knew about English misrule and the Famine and supported the civil rights movement at home, and knew that Partition and England were the cause of the problem, looked and sounded to me like Orangemen. They said exactly the same things about blacks that the loyalists said about us at home. In New York I was given the key to the city by the mayor, an honor not to be sneezed at. I gave it to the Black Panthers.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

ex post facho posted:

it's coming.

can you feel it?

were going to come so much, youre going to be sick of coming

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

super sweet best pal posted:

Wonder what they'll do when Biden loses the popular vote

clearly the problem was biden wasn't old enough. we need an older, more senile person next time!

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
trump... the hopey-changey candidate???

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
this is not an attempt to ban trupmo. its an attempt to make turmp better. bing bong boing. a winner. a winner.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
i hope a whole generation of american's first political memory is the democrats taking away tiktok (inshallah)

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
a winner.

a winner.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

dude was winning so hard he got tired of winning

you hate to see it

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Tankbuster posted:

americans are afraid of francophone names. A polish name being sassy is new and exciting.

this is liz franczak erasure

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

post hole digger posted:

Spicer, scaramucci, that blonde lady.... trump had bunnies behind that podium

ftfy

e:

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

but theyre the same picture??? :question:

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

Who has the video of the US general talking about the countries they wanted to knock over after Afghanistan? There were 6 or 7 iirc, including Libya and Syria.

7 countries in 5 years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Knt3rKTqCk

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Shear Modulus posted:

Tiktok being taken over by Truth Social would be funny

chinese-controlled disinformation to russian-controlled disinformation, you love to see it

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
'swing' states

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Lord of Pie posted:

Well yeah, dude's entire brand is centered around dead kids

:drat:

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
my large adult dead son

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Nichael posted:

It also isn't said how the individual states are supposed to decide their vote. Do they have their representatives vote to determine who gets the singular vote? No one knows.

a succession crisis at the waning of empire? please please i can only get so :awesome: