Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Farking Bastage
Sep 22, 2007

Who dey think gonna beat dem Bengos!
Georgia had an off day but pasted UF and scored three times in two minutes before the half.
https://twitter.com/CBSSports/status/1454551262603534339?s=20

Penn State gave OSU all they wanted

and a bunch of other poo poo. Discuss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
I am displeased

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Michigan loving SUCKS lmfao

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
Oh yeah there was football today

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Borsche69 posted:

Michigan loving SUCKS lmfao

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

How many times is it gonna take. How many loving times is it gonna take? You can only get absolutely blasted by your in-state rival so many goddamn times until these dudes scurry back in their hole.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

I said: gently caress Texas

also lol Michigan

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
If Mike leach keeps running the ball I'd put money down that he could also change the water of life

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

Georgia beat Dan Mullen's rear end so bad Mullen finally took some accountability in the post-game press conference:

https://twitter.com/delatorre/status/1454587087148175360?s=21

Good lord the statement "Dan Mullen could only win with Jim McElwain's players" wouldn't be wrong. The talent differential between Georgia and Florida never felt so wide until today, and this is entirely Dan Mullen's team. Georgia just smothered Florida's pass catchers, and the Mississippi State-rear end OL couldn't cut it.

Dan Mullen at Florida is now 2-8 against LSU, Alabama, and Georgia. Mullen better coach those interceptions out of Anthony Richardson, and nail his next DC hire, or he's gone. (Watch Mullen split the TAMU and Georgia games next season, and drop his classic lovely loss to go 10-2 to continue to live in the Mark Richt Zone.)

Pobrecito
Jun 16, 2020

hasta que la muerte nos separe
i dont have the tweet anymore but someone put out that steve sarkisian has already had a bigger loss by margin, a bigger blown lead, and a longer losing streak than tom herman ever did

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Pobrecito posted:

i dont have the tweet anymore but someone put out that steve sarkisian has already had a bigger loss by margin, a bigger blown lead, and a longer losing streak than tom herman ever did

Texas deserves everything they get.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Dalmuti posted:

If Mike leach keeps running the ball I'd put money down that he could also change the water of life
Mike Leach with just out of retirement OC Paul Johnson runs an offense called the Wild 11 where it either goes into Air Raid or Triple Wing and the defense doesn't know until they break huddle. Or after pre-snap motion.

And they rotate the OL so there's always a different receiver TE doing stunts or going upfield or cut blocking.

CannonFodder fucked around with this message at 05:49 on Oct 31, 2021

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Kenneth Walker for Heisman plz

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

this might be the worst northwestern team I have personally witnessed.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Sparty is the truth and Ill hear nothing else

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Football sucks.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Godzilla07 posted:

Georgia beat Dan Mullen's rear end so bad Mullen finally took some accountability in the post-game press conference:

He's got an uphill battle. Not much else to say really. Program is really broken right now, and miles behind the SEC elite. Hoo boy. Came out of Bama weekend feeling ascendant, then watched the team quit week after week.

I feel pretty sure he isn't going to scheme his way out of this one. FSU is going to give us all we want in a few weeks, and that's loving embarrassing because they've been terrible.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

bagders b*tch

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer
uw standford - those timeouts

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

lol

https://twitter.com/stoolpresidente...585483950972936

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Henchman of Santa posted:

You're welcome

Also Deacs bitch

Also

LMAO owned

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
The Aztecs have fallen

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Lol good

Highbrow Slick
Jul 1, 2007

it is a fool who stays alive - but such fools are we.
Fresno State whipped some SDSU booty, and already beat UCLA, both on the road. Best team in Cali no doubt. For whatever that means.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

There are exactly 2 good teams in the SEC

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

allburn

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Jordan Davis for Heisman plz

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Penn State will never win another game, and hell I'm glad

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Michigan will lose to Ohio State and whoever it plays in a bowl game this year. And the wheel in the sky keeps on turning.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Florida is an enigma. After the Alabama game, folks (myself included) thought they had picked up where they left off last year and that Mullen had found a way to patch the holes left by departures last year despite his defense. Florida has out-gained every team they have played this season in total yardage, and yet their record is 4-4. We held them to 161 yards on the ground (Alabama gave up 245, for the record), not adjusted for sacks, and that was their bread and butter this season. It was just brutal. Our offense played like poop and yet it was still a total dismantling. It did sound like Mullen finally gave a self-reflective "I'm just not getting it done" sort of statement, but if he doesn't recruit like he needs to and he keeps himself chained to Grantham, it is going to be hard for them to turn the page.

Mullen attempting the field goal when down 24 points in the second half is a cowards move and that should say everything there is to say about that. 2nd string D let them keep their streak going due to a pretty big PI call that put them at the 1. Stetson threw 2 horrible pics in scoring situations so the score could have been a lot worse, but I think this game shows where Stetson's ceiling is and why despite the national "QB controversy" narrative, they are just trying to get JT healthy and this wasn't the game to throw him into without live practice.

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!
This is not the time for Dan Mullen to be staring down the barrel at his weakest recruiting class yet. But even Kentucky has split four games with him so it's not all just recruiting.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Illinois beating Penn state then losing to Rutgers reminds me a lot of when they beat Wisconsin then lost to northwestern. If they'd won this week they had a slim chance at a bowl

But I'd rather lose to crappy teams and beat high ranked ones, the inverse of Michigan

mastershakeman fucked around with this message at 14:16 on Oct 31, 2021

downout
Jul 6, 2009

Pobrecito posted:

Everything's bigger in texas

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

LLCoolJD posted:

This is not the time for Dan Mullen to be staring down the barrel at his weakest recruiting class yet. But even Kentucky has split four games with him so it's not all just recruiting.

Defensive recruits have been decommitting because they can see the writing on the wall with this defensive staff.

KKKLIP ART posted:

Florida is an enigma. After the Alabama game, folks (myself included) thought they had picked up where they left off last year and that Mullen had found a way to patch the holes left by departures last year despite his defense. Florida has out-gained every team they have played this season in total yardage, and yet their record is 4-4.

Florida is 4-4 because they can't stop turning the ball over at the worst spots, and Mullen lost the team's focus after the Kentucky loss.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Best UGA point differential through 8 games since 1910.

e: I mean fire Grantham certainly, but I REALLY wouldve done it immediately after his charges let Zamir White do that 50-yard TD stroll with a couple minutes left. Gators looked visibly disinterested.

D.N. Nation fucked around with this message at 14:38 on Oct 31, 2021

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Oh to have 125k on hand available to wager.

FreakyMetalKid
Nov 23, 2003

I was upset that ASU fired Todd Graham to hire Herm Edwards when it happened. The team's performance in the second half against Utah two weeks ago and a humiliating mess of a loss to WSU at homecoming yesterday has everyone else coming around. This needs to be the end for Herm and for Ray Anderson, his AD buddy who hired him.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
The Florida Gators.

Thats it, thats my post. Thanks for reading.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Is there a coaching carousel thread? Id like to post Dan Mullens name in there over and over and hopefully force his firing into existence.