Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

Ho Hum VT actually won, but surprise could barely score in the second half and the defense is lucky turf monsters caught their RB a few times. Dunno why Whit is hanging onto him while other programs are getting themselves out in front of their coaching searches, but no one knows but Whit about that.

Apparently a lot of VT folks somehow think TCU really has fond memories of him and will take him off our hands, which I can't really fathom that being a move TCU would make given what he's done at/to VT in the last few years.

For once the bye week was defeated by the Vols, I didn't find/hear a single lovely headline.

The Notorious ZSB fucked around with this message at 16:30 on Nov 1, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Double Smoky Dog Dare you to punish us NCAA.

JUST TRY IT

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

fast cars loose anus posted:

Can I just say it's absolutely unfathomable to me how that monkey story seems to have disappeared overnight? Did I miss something where it got debunked?

No clue but pole assassins video of her backyard def makes it feel like stupid kid behavior vs poor management on their part. That said I dunno, the news cycle simply moves too fast, no one can care for that long.