Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chubby Henparty
Aug 13, 2007

My work will be putting in a consultation response for the conversion therapy bill. I'd like to ensure our wonks are aware of the issues raised in the last thread. If there are any good early writeups I can direct to that would be appreciated, thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chubby Henparty
Aug 13, 2007

Gort posted:

You can sit in VR for games that expect you to be standing but the game will think you're like 3 feet tall.

In Trover Saves the Universe your character sits in a floating chair directed by an xbox controller, which is pretty convenient.

Chubby Henparty
Aug 13, 2007

Mebh posted:

Is this like, rhyming slang for blackhawk down or something?

biscuit browns were the mealy cardboard biscuits that corked you up for a couple days, then unplugging with the i think bourbons, ingenius system

Chubby Henparty
Aug 13, 2007

Necrothatcher posted:

I made it 15 minutes into Lower Decks and gave up. Does it improve?

The first ep is terrible, the main character is awful but tones it down throughout the season and they get into some really good trek

Chubby Henparty
Aug 13, 2007

Just finished the new Bond, I liked that he was actually pretty jolly nice throughout even without the plot reasons for him to be so. Why is M still in post lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chubby Henparty
Aug 13, 2007

keep punching joe posted:

The evil company that I work for continues to be good at the pandemic (terrible at everything else), and are now shutting down all plans to switch to hybrid/return to office until after Christmas at least.

Spent the night feeling like there was bullet made of phlehm lodged in my esophagus, hacked it up this morning and was happy to get a negative test result. Good thing too as work is opening back up in the face of covid's steady decline, so I can share whatever this is with everyone tomorrow.