Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

serious gaylord posted:

Are SSE in trouble?

I really hope not. I've been with them the best part of 2 decades entirely due to laziness and my stubborn refusal to make any effort to shop around for a better deal was finally looking like the right choice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Isomermaid posted:

All aboard the HMS Innertube for bouncy wartime fun

The HMS incontinent is a great little runner I heard

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

goddamnedtwisto posted:

my theory is that everyone's forgotten just how much colds suck and between that and paranoia about Delta (and now Omicron) it all just *feels* much worse than it actually is

There was a doctor on the new a few weeks back saying the 'super' cold is just the regular cold, except everyone's immune system has had 18 months off and is a bit rusty