Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Preaching to the choir here but if you as the opposition parties (I'm including the SNP and the Lib Dems in this) cannot even get all of your MPs to vote to say that the party are a bunch of shits, what even is the loving point in the whole endeavour.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

I can't be arsed to look up the Commons rules - did they have to hold a vote on suspending him? Could BoJo just quietly do it without all the pomp and circumstance that the Mail can splash across the front pages?

The only thing the Tories have to do to be the ruling party forever is avoid getting caught up in controversy after controversy that makes the general public turn towards the opposition. If there was any opposition to actually capitalise on it.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Gonzo McFee posted:

The BBC got rid of the Lily Cade part of the article with no reference to what she actually did.

https://twitter.com/OwenJones84/status/1456287294604910595?s=19

Just checked and of course this updated article is not featured anywhere on the BBC website, so nobody who read the piece a few days ago without knowing that Cade is an utter poo poo, will carry on without knowing about it unless they randomly decide to go back and re-read an article from a few days ago.

Destroy the BBC

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Szmitten posted:

Did Lowtax seriously loving die on Remembrance Day.

Wait what the gently caress lmao

Anyway I'm super glad I'm working from home and don't have any meetings at 11. Can't be hosed with all the poppy wanking.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Lungboy posted:

https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1459812319760900096?s=20

How does a 93? year old with servants to do everything for her sprain her back?

She's 95. Sometimes I sneeze funny and can't move for a day. At her age it could literally kill her.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

When I used to work in a call center everyone around me was posting in the comments section of our local rag because it was the only thing that wasn't blocked and it was funny to make up characters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Trip report: went to Tesco this evening and I'd say probably 80-90% of people were wearing masks, which is much more than I thought.