Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

OwlFancier posted:

[url]

Where do you get a six foot plastic horse?

Tack shops have them as display mannequins for various bits of horse-wear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

fuctifino posted:

e: Sunday Mail has this taking up a good chunk of the front page

He's visiting Pence and has seen a nice little filly.

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

goddamnedtwisto posted:

The top management never actually have firstname.lastname@company (or whatever the policy is) for exactly this reason. At most places it just goes straight to second or third-line customer service - all you actually do is jump past the first-line reps which, to be fair, can actually be the only way to get some companies to do anything at all. It's ridiculous how many companies deliberately set their contact systems up as a labyrinth and only reward you with actual service if you can escape it.

At every company I've worked at where I can see the mail servers the top level folks all had email addresses that matched the company norm. What is true is that they probably have an assisstant who filters their email before it gets to them.

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

They're going to force us back to the office by instigating rolling blackouts to residential addresses.

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

TACD posted:

My "I have not poo poo my pants" shirt, etc

Shat. Past tense.

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

fuctifino posted:

Just fax yourself.

You wouldn't download a goon...

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

This is probably a question best answered by Goddamtwisto - a friend is considering buying property on the Isle of Dogs - how likely is he to be literally underwater in 20 years?

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

goddamnedtwisto posted:

Weirdly I answered this exact question ITT a few days ago -

Thank you

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

learnincurve posted:

Still remembering that time some tiny local paper got awarded the Pulitzer Prize for editorials and not the lovely one for tiny local papers for exposing a scandal where pollutants were being released into the local water supply by people with links to the big seed industry and petrochemicals.

The Stormlake times - circulation 3300.

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

kingturnip posted:

Unless it's the donkey sanctuary. gently caress those people

What's wrong with the Donkey Sanctuary?

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

keep punching joe posted:

The evil company that I work for continues to be good at the pandemic (terrible at everything else), and are now shutting down all plans to switch to hybrid/return to office until after Christmas at least.

We've cancelled our Christmas party and taken it virtual again. There's a cleaning team continously patrolling the offices and spraying any desk that gets left unattended for more than a few minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

Jippa posted:

For people that are booking their covid booster jabs. The earliest I can get one through the NHS app is the beginning of january miles away from where I live.

Will they eventually be rolling them out to local surgeries like they did with the previous ones?

Is the best thing to do just book one via the app then cancel it if the local surgery starts offering them?

There was a popup outside our local Tescos where it seemed to be literally just queue and get jabbed if you were eligible.