Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frankenbeans
Feb 16, 2003

Good Times

Flayer posted:

All you need on toast is butter. Other toppings are luxury.

Speaking of luxury, you can get the big jars of Marmite again. I can't put into words how great a thing this is. Even when our country is hosed there are still enough beer factory floor scrapings to make big jars of this poo poo.

I also got a jar of the extra strong Marmite, but like moving up from codeine to morphine, will I be able to go back after? Answers on a postcard, please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frankenbeans
Feb 16, 2003

Good Times

Gyro Zeppeli posted:

I got my booster and flu jab at the same time, and the nurse administering it gave me some great advice I'll pass on: get them both in the same arm. Because it felt like I took a good punch in the shoulder all that day, but at least it meant I could sleep on the other side.

I wish I had that option. At our vacc centre, we were given one in each arm, and luckily I got the less sucky one (flu jab) in my right arm which is good because I can only sleep on my right side. Ignore the 'which is your dominant arm/hand', get the flu jab in the arm you sleep on. Especially if you are not an ambi-sleeper.

Edit: A 99 flake is a soft-serve ice cream served in a cone with a small fake Cadbury's Flake rammed in it. This is served to a wavering, scratchy, midrange-only rendering of Greensleves played through a horn tweeter.

frankenbeans fucked around with this message at 09:46 on Nov 30, 2021