Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord
All you need on toast is butter. Other toppings are luxury.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord

goddamnedtwisto posted:

Eating toast with jam as I type this, fight me.
As an addendum to my comment I will say that I do love a bit of luxury. Marmite has to be number 1 though.

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord

JeremoudCorbynejad posted:

Can't wait to see the actual wording of that bill

"A person shall be committing an offense if he or she knowingly replies to a tweet that already has 10 or more replies"
It's completely unenforceable rubbish put forward by someone to show willing.

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord
Sadly sounds like someone who knew this guy personally committed this fraud. They knew he'd be away from home for a significant period of time and were able to get all his documentation. Almost certainly had access to the house. It will turn out its his brother or something that's done this.

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord

keep punching joe posted:

Does Aberdeen still have the guy in pseudo military dress who would stand down on John Street with a big pinboard connecting the dots between the queen and the nazis?
Is it just a straight line from one to the other?

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord
I think "cancel culture" has gone too far if someone being called nice is used as evidence to accuse them of being a pedo.

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord

smellmycheese posted:

Who amongst us hasn’t inadvertently snapped a bit of background suckling whilst getting some snaps of the wife’s knockers on the beach?
Why must the picture featuring the inadvertent suckling be specifically of an exposed wife on the beach? It's so weird.

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord
Breaking news: photo of the Queen released

How long can this charade continue

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord
It's pretty clearly a negotiating tactic anyway. Come January they will have worked something out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord

Private Speech posted:

Our landlord thinks our heating should be turned off overnight (he has remote control over it - but we can override it, which he doesn't like - and it's his first winter as a landlord).

It's currently -1 at night here.
Are you an indentured servant? Why has your landlord got control over your heating?