Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tsietisin
Jul 2, 2004

Time passes quickly on the weekend.

:siren: UKMT Solidarity Fund Monthly Update - 1st November 2021 :siren:

Hey everyone, it's me, Tsietisin. I am once again asking for your financial support.

It's been quite the month over October. We have had a fair few applications from several people. The funds have dropped to their lowest amount since the fund began. However when you consider that we have now paid out over £11,000 to people in need, you can understand how much use this has been to so many people. We want to continue the great work we are doing, so if you have something spare and want it to go to others in need, please consider donating.

Don't make me start posting pictures of Goons looking sad with comments like "Just £2 a month can help find a Goon the real life friends they so desperately need"

Even though our reserves are down, do not think that you should hold back on an application if you need help. We want to help as much as we can.

Charity update - Quite an update on this one.

Where we are right now is that we are effectively ready to push the button to finalise the application to the Charity commission. Once that happens we would be a fully fledged charity, with numbers and everything. But before we did that, we wanted to come back to all of you first.

As part of the application, we designate the Trustees of the Charity. However, as it is soon time for the committee to be voted in once more, the likelyhood is that we will bring that forward for the next years committee to be voted upon. Do start having a think now if being a part of the fund would be something of which you would wish to be a part. More details of this will come out as soon as we have more to give.

If you are someone that is in need, no how minor or unimportant you think your need may be, please get in contact. This fund is here to help you with whatever comes your way. If something is causing you stress, pain, worry or physical distress, please get in contact with us. Please do not go hungry or without something because you are of the belief that your pain is not important enough. If there is something in your life that would make things easier, get in touch. Feel free to contact any of the committee if you would like to discuss an issue. All matters are treated in complete confidence.

Anyway, onto the reason that all of you are here.... TO SEE IF I ACCIDENTALLY UPLOAD MY BONDAGE PICS STATISTICS AND GRAPHS

October Stats:

Monthly donations and payouts:

Cumulative donations and payouts:

UKMTSF Data Trends | Record of Activity | Constitution

Donate:
Paypal - https://paypal.me/ukmtsolidarity - :siren: Please do not donate via PayPal for the time being :siren:
Bank Transfer - PM IrvingWashington (aka Bill Drummond on Discord) for account details

Apply:
Application Form
Email Us
PM: AceClown, Fargle (discord only), Maugrim, The DPRK or Tsietisin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsietisin
Jul 2, 2004

Longest stay in an airport I had was a layover in Toronto which I think it was for 11 hours.

I bought entrance to a lounge when I got there and stayed in there the whole time.

I was also offered an upgrade to actual first class on Virgin for £100 but didn't take it. I honestly wish I had.

Tsietisin
Jul 2, 2004

Guavanaut posted:

I want the HIGNFY presenter who did the drugs and sexual promiscuity as PM
*monkey paw explodes*

Angus Deayton?

Tsietisin
Jul 2, 2004

War has never been so much fun.