Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gambrinus
Mar 1, 2005
I had a look at that seatfrog thing just now and it doesn't seem to recognise Great Yarmouth (insert your own joke here). More worryingly, it doesn't have Norwich listed either.

Does it not recognise Norfolk or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gambrinus
Mar 1, 2005
Glinner can't write anymore. All he does is cut and paste Twitter. You need a degree in Twitter to work out what the gently caress he's on about. I haven't got a clue who any of the people he talks about are.

The best thing I ever did was delete and block that cursed app or I'd have ended up a desiccated husk like him.

Gambrinus
Mar 1, 2005
My mate lives in Portsmouth and driving down from Cardiff once a year or so is pretty tiring. Doing it twice a day, five days a week, is a recipe for disaster.

I know it's easier said than done but he needs to metaphorically rip the plaster off and tell his old man.

Gambrinus
Mar 1, 2005
That looks right up my street. Tonight's viewing sorted.

Gambrinus
Mar 1, 2005

Jippa posted:

This yorkshire cricket club stuff is crazy.

Azeem Rafiq told the the digital, culture, media and sport select committee that from early on at Yorkshire he was subject to personal racist abuse. He reported to the MPs on the committee that “there was a lot of ‘you lot sit over there near the toilets’, the word Paki was used constantly, no one ever stamped it out. All I wanted to do was play cricket. Towards the end of my first spell but constantly throughout I knew there was something wrong. I started taking medication for my mental health. It was really tough.”

Asked by the chairman of the committee Julian Knight about the term “Kevin”, Rafiq said it was an offensive, racist one that reached the very top of the game. “‘Kevin’ was a something Gary used to describe anyone of colour in a very derogatory manner. It was an open secret in the England dressing room,” he added. “Anyone who came across Gary would know that was a phrase he would use to describe people of colour.” Rafiq also alleged former England batter Alex Hales was involved. He said: “Gary and Alex got really close to each other when they played for England together. I wasn’t present in that dressing room, but what I understand [is] that Alex went on to name his dog ‘Kevin’ because it was black. It’s disgusting how much of a joke it was.”

Hoggard being involved made me sad. I really liked him.

I really, really hope that this finishes Vaughan.

Gambrinus
Mar 1, 2005
Is there an easy way to block individual subreddits?

(Yes, I know the easiest way is not to use the paedophile neo-Nazi website in the first place).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gambrinus
Mar 1, 2005

JeremoudCorbynejad posted:

Still blown away by that guy who streams geoguessr on super hard mode and somehow recognises a tree as being a bit ukranian looking and gets within 1km of the target

Is that the fella who tried to walk across Wales in a straight line? I quite like him, seems fairly normal and not annoying for a man who makes a living off YouTube