Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

Sorry to report this kind of pile on is now illegal. Please disconnect your VPN and turn yourself in to your ISP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

Spangly A posted:

Elon has a long history of offering to do good things and here are the total listed results of those offers ;

20 store brand cpap machines

international flytipping

NotJustANumber99 posted:

Amazing electric cars
A revolution in personal car ownership
Access to space for non government agencies
i dunno like paypal or whatever

A childsize "submarine" and a defamation lawsuit.

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

Oh dear me posted:

drat, is it really necessary to stand? I was getting tempted before.

Not at all, there's plenty of stuff that you can play seated such as racing sims, anything that has the option of teleportation movement (most games!), media stuff, PokerstarsVR and the fantastic goon-made Gorilla Tag.

It's still quite a novelty to me though - i find I tend to pick my VR headset up for just a week or so every 3-4 months when there's something new I want to try. My regular gaming still happens on flat screens.

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

Everything about this is poo poo. The Lib Dems are quoting the local elections from this year and then the reply tweeter is quoting the 2017 general election, which is stupid because Labour still beat the Lib Dems in 2019, just by a lower margin.

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1463983419495526403?t=rqnmOYNw_EqHCBI0AXG_xA&s=19

Very weird to see the Gov actually acting as fast as possible for once (the data about this variant only came out in the last couple of days but it paints a pretty horrific picture).

Too bad we're done with regional/national lockdowns, it's gonna be a wild winter.