Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Item Getter
Dec 14, 2015
I knew a home schooled kid in high school who seemed mostly pretty normal and was really into zombie movies and such. One time we watched Hollow Man together at his house and his hands were in his pants a lot of the time and I'm pretty sure he was jerking off to it in front of me. I didn't really want to hang out with him after that. I was also and probably still am an antisocial weirdo, but maybe if he wasn't home schooled he would have been better socially adjusted to know better.
There was also this scene girl I knew who was kind of hot and went to cyber school, at some point she took me along to her cyber school's field trip since she apparently had no friends there and didn't know anyone at all. She apparently grew up to be a boring Republican which seems like kind of a shame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU