Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

japtor posted:

Mannings taking a bye week too.

both mannings just sitting there with their dumb mouths open watching the corpse of ben shuffle around and fields get killed in a 7-3 steelers win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Wewt the giants win +10 and we get our under 51 folks we're eating parlay food tonight :woop:

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

I'm vaguely interested in watching Fields but TJ Watt is going to spend the entire night feasting on him so whatever

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/soIoucity/status/1455374353693122568?t=ytuwFYZaQytZQ8Tdf-70RQ&s=19

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I went to look how some Chiefs fans were reacting to the game and they were literally turning on Mahomes and Bienemy LMFAO

Sports fans are IMPOSSIBLY stupid

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Bring Back Eli Manning

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Chiefs goofed up a -10.5 advantage... there's not much that can be said for that

Barudak
May 7, 2007

R.D. Mangles posted:

both mannings just sitting there with their dumb mouths open watching the corpse of ben shuffle around and fields get killed in a 7-3 steelers win.

I've long thought about Ben's resemblance to Adam from Frankenstein, and has anybody thought to just make him a wife?

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

R.D. Mangles posted:

MNF next week is Bears/Steelers, hahahahaha gently caress everyone

ew

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I went to look how some Chiefs fans were reacting to the game and they were literally turning on Mahomes and Bienemy LMFAO

Having the loudest fans is a double edged sword

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Been working with some folks in Kansas recently and one guy told me he was in a bar two weeks ago with patrons demanding Chad Henne.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Man Musk posted:

Chiefs goofed up a -10.5 advantage... there's not much that can be said for that

Granted. But like, if you're a fanbase with Patrick loving Mahomes and you're acting like he's a liability or doesn't know what he's doing...I just don't even know where to begin on that.

whos that broooown posted:

Having the loudest fans is a double edged sword

You tell no lies, goddamn.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

fsif posted:

Been working with some folks in Kansas recently and one guy told me he was in a bar two weeks ago with patrons demanding Chad Henne.

are we sure they weren't just dolphins fans going back to old routines

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

That’s him

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Like, if even the Stupidest INT I've Ever Seen and that random-rear end Kelce fumble don't happen, Chiefs probably cover easily. Not to mention the number of times the OL held on first down putting the offense behind the sticks, or the defense holding or jumping offsides to extend drives.

I realize nobody had a GOOD game, but any fanbase that turns on Mahomes as THEIR QB doesn't deserve Mahomes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Like, if even the Stupidest INT I've Ever Seen and that random-rear end Kelce fumble don't happen, Chiefs probably cover easily. Not to mention the number of times the OL held on first down putting the offense behind the sticks, or the defense holding or jumping offsides to extend drives.

I realize nobody had a GOOD game, but any fanbase that turns on Mahomes as THEIR QB doesn't deserve Mahomes.
I think it's ok point out that he's playing not well right now because he isn't.

Team isn't doing him any favors though, either.