Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

FrozenVent posted:

This gives a better idea of the size of the loving bone.

So we got our big dog one of those bones a long time ago. After a week or so he buried it.

Then a few months later he dug it up and brought this rotten nasty lump into the kitchen. Fun times cleaning that up. lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Crab Dad posted:

So we got our big dog one of those bones a long time ago. After a week or so he buried it.

Then a few months later he dug it up and brought this rotten nasty lump into the kitchen. Fun times cleaning that up. lol

Smart dog dry aging the bone.

MonkeyWash
Jan 14, 2005
Donkey Rinse

I received a VERY well packed bounty of goods from Pigsfeet on Rye this afternoon, thank you so much!

https://imgur.com/a/23gQENW

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

MonkeyWash posted:

I received a VERY well packed bounty of goods from Pigsfeet on Rye this afternoon, thank you so much!

https://imgur.com/a/23gQENW

Oh, man, I'm glad it got there on time and safe! I wanted to send local stuff, so the meat sticks are from a local butcher, the rum is from a distillery about 20 miles away, and the hot sauce is made about 15 miles away. Enjoy!

MonkeyWash
Jan 14, 2005
Donkey Rinse

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Oh, man, I'm glad it got there on time and safe! I wanted to send local stuff, so the meat sticks are from a local butcher, the rum is from a distillery about 20 miles away, and the hot sauce is made about 15 miles away. Enjoy!

I went to Basic and later did a mobilization in NJ but never got to taste the local wares, so thanks!

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
What's this?
A package from California?

And it's for me, no less

This is classy as hell, and the suspense is killing me

Oh my dear lord, it's a selection of hand-crafted soap bars that are almost too pretty to actually use

Thank you so much, Hekk...wait a minute...

Listen, I've already gushed about how much of a smile your "first half" of this year's secret satan gift brought to me, and I felt genuinely guilty when you let me know that there was somehow yet another shipment coming from the US to complement that gift.
I was already stoked when I found out that the shipment had been delivered to a neighbor (after being extremely apprehensive that it may get lost if it's delivered before I'm back home again), and when I unwrapped it and looked at the contents, I was happy as hell.

You already made my Christmas with your initial gift, but Mama Hekk emasculating you in the follow-up shipment with the finest hints of passive-aggressiveness reduced me to tears of laughter.

Thank the both of you so goddamn much.

Papa Hekk and Mama Hekk, you're the goodest of people!

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

I am happy to hear that everything got there ok. My wife and I took up making soap over the last year. I hope you enjoy some of the stuff we made.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
gently caress you, twofings.

Suck a whole bag of dicks.

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

FrozenVent posted:

For twelve years you've been asking "Who is Frozen Vent?" This is Frozen Vent speaking. I'm the man who's taken away your cabotage and thus destroyed your world.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

Crab Dad posted:

I sent out my item for my receiver yesterday. Should arrive on the 24.

Mine arrived! Thank you the pen/penis holder is adorable and everyone loves a Lego kit!

Merry Christmas!

I bought them from Amazon.co.uk and packed them in my luggage when I came home so technically this is a present from Scotland!

Dear my Santa: I'm heading off for a couple weeks so your present will probably show up then. Sorry.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

My day began at 5 am with a trip to the airport and featured hits like “Not Touching that N95 for 12 hours” and “Indefinite Weather Delays.” I got home, picked up my dogs, and checked the mail that had been held for the past week…

(With two dinguses in the background for scale.)

What could be inside?

Only some super cool poo poo courtesy of the real OG Crab Dad/LingcodKilla! Thanks a lot, man, this stuff is great!

Hoping to get my gift out in the next few days!

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Cabotage is a somewhat outdated concept however…

Wait, you almost got me.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

shocked and appalled by the complete absence of quiche but bravo, anonymous benefactor, this print is almost as fresh and local as the ingredients it demands.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
It took a while for the sex assess to be delivered due to supply chain issues but the "package" has been "sent".

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

shame on an IGA posted:

shocked and appalled by the complete absence of quiche but bravo, anonymous benefactor, this print is almost as fresh and local as the ingredients it demands.

:allbuttons:

Ataxerxes
Dec 2, 2011

What is a soldier but a miserable pile of eaten cats and strange language?
Dear goon in MD there should be a parcel incoming today, or so say the USPS

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

shame on an IGA posted:

There’s more coming :getin:

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

Ataxerxes posted:

Dear goon in MD there should be a parcel incoming today, or so say the USPS

A package with cryptic runes arrived from a foreign land

The teapot must have some kind of Finnish cultural meaning behind it that I'm 100% not getting. Do you use it when socially distancing in your ice caves? I'm also downright giddy at having a Balalaika show to watch
while trying and failing to eat the candy.

Fits Perfectly. Turns the sexy up a notch.

Thanks Ataxerxes of the Frozen North! Second time you've come through with great gifts =) I am laughing that you had to declare the stuffing paper.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Time Crisis Actor posted:

There’s more coming :getin:

that's a relief I was half expecting to find out it wasn't any of you

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

pantslesswithwolves posted:

My day began at 5 am with a trip to the airport and featured hits like “Not Touching that N95 for 12 hours” and “Indefinite Weather Delays.” I got home, picked up my dogs, and checked the mail that had been held for the past week…

(With two dinguses in the background for scale.)

What could be inside?

Only some super cool poo poo courtesy of the real OG Crab Dad/LingcodKilla! Thanks a lot, man, this stuff is great!

Hoping to get my gift out in the next few days!

Glad you like it. Took some searching to find the most local fish I could find.

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

I got a box delivered from UPS shortly after lunch today. Looks like it was from my Secret Satan.

What's this? A memo?

We have our own seal now?

It's no red stapler but it's probably more useful.

Now I can get the best parts of Twitter without actually having to go on Twitter.

This is super cool and will be put to good use printing out a ton of D&D minis for my son and I to paint.

Very cool stuff all around. I appreciate the gifts Godholio.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

what the gently caress i need a whole pile of shirts with that seal please

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

No poo poo that's amazing

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

paging McNally to the thread

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Not even joking, would absolutely wear a shirt with that logo and some fake special unit designation

Also, I absolutely need that letterhead

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I have received gift and will post pictures. It’s really good. Thanks, Laranzu!! Have had a lot of stuff to deal with. Apologies for the late shipping myself, but my gift should be out today.

Ataxerxes
Dec 2, 2011

Could whoever sent stuff to Finland check the code and see if it is waiting pickup? Our local post office is terrible with foreign parcels and sometimes don't inform the recipient that they should come and pick up their stuff. Almost happened last year.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

My package has now been in transit since the 10th of December :negative:

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I received a package Thursday or Friday and forgot to post it, oops!

Thanks Barcley! The chick tract is great, I've never read one. The booze and shirt are excellent as well.

I've been dragging my feet getting the last bit for mine before I ship it, sorry! I've already contacted my santee about it, but I'll get it sent soon.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
Back at my parents' house after a visit elsewhere, no Secret Satan present for me.

Dear Satan: I fly back to Scotland on Friday, so I hope it's almost here.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Thanks Maria and TR!

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
A package arrived today.

It arrived FexEx next-day which makes me feel incredibly guilty. I know I'm leaving in a couple days but jeez, that must have cost almost as much as shipping to Scotland would have (possibly as much or more?). Return address is in DC which makes me feel even more guilty, it probably would have been cheaper to walk it over. And DC is practically walking distance to me in the US (relatively speaking).

Anyway, let's open it up.

There's definitely stuff in this box. Though I must have opened the wrong end.

Always start with the card.

Thanks, PWW! Let's start with the firearm of legendary reputation.

Oh, oh dear. It's a good thing this wasn't sent to me in Scotland after all. Wait, what's this?

OH gently caress YEAH

Let's check out the book!

Well this owns. And it fits nicely with my field since so many commercial arms made it across the pond for the Civil War!

I look forward to drinking this coffee. A lot.

Especially out of this mug.

Christmas has been saved! Hooray!!

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Man, I'm just glad it got there! When I saw your last post I decided I didn't have the time to wait for one last thing to make it to me (mail in my area has been atrocious on account of the weather and COVID) and wanted to be sure it would make it there before you left. It wasn't super duper expensive to begin with. Hope you enjoy all the stuff!

Also, sorry you had to suffer through my handwriting, I know it looks like a demented third grader's.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Got a good laugh out of "User was put on probation for this gift" lol

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

I got my secret Santa gift.

The box gets a Juniper's approval

Oh hey, some snacks, a t-shirt, and a terrible book. Also not pictured a card. Thanks slimpickens for the gift!

Wait there is one more gift?

HOLY poo poo

I EXPLAINED THE INTERNET STORY BEHIND THIS TO THE WIFE AND SHE SAID TO "USE LOTION ON IT" LMAOOOOOO

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

ElMaligno posted:

I EXPLAINED THE INTERNET STORY BEHIND THIS TO THE WIFE AND SHE SAID TO "USE LOTION ON IT" LMAOOOOOO

Well, uh...that's certainly a keeper :lol:

Also, I can breathe easy again it seems

Still haven't beat the record for time-in-transit that I set when sending a gift to MA-Horus (I think?), but constant customs/transit hell is a motherfucker

/edit: Hell yes, package cleared customs.

Duzzy Funlop fucked around with this message at 11:57 on Jan 14, 2022

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

I haven't put any penalties this year because everything is hosed, but whoever has me, I've got nothing to date

Barcley
Jan 26, 2004

---

Soiled Meat
Also reporting no visit from Satan yet, I assume a gator has intercepted the shipment at the border to trade for bath salts or something.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

ElMaligno posted:

I got my secret Santa gift.

The box gets a Juniper's approval

Oh hey, some snacks, a t-shirt, and a terrible book. Also not pictured a card. Thanks slimpickens for the gift!

Wait there is one more gift?

HOLY poo poo

Holy poo poo is that the same copy of Trigger Warning I sent back last year?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ataxerxes
Dec 2, 2011

Finally got mine. Thanks Naked Bear, the beer was excellent and the books look interesting!