Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Koirhor posted:

News : QAaron

Views:

Koirhor posted:

Ya thats better
wow very brave of you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Has that been raised as a possibility?

Yeah, it's an 8+ week injury, but someone dug up a study that basically showed that the majority of guys who came back after 8 weeks with that one ended up ruining their foot worse, so they should really keep him out as long as they possibly can.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

https://twitter.com/EpKap/status/1457743656371343365

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Now do the teams they lost to.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

You don't face the Jets in the postseason.

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Kalli posted:

You don't face the Jets in the postseason.

Actually,

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

lmao

opposable thumbs.db
Jan 7, 2008
It's hard to say that it's wrong that my life revolves around my dog when she is cuter and more interesting than me
Pillbug

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Now do the teams they lost to.

I was curious:
Titans 10-7
Bills 13-11
Ravens 10-7

So pretty much the same

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
WTF Mac

https://twitter.com/NickCarboniWCNC/status/1457503613895548935?s=20

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

This is a team that been injuring players all season with late, dirty hits and they haven't paid a price in either yardage or suspensions.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

That doesn't look like a deliberate attempt at injury to me. Burns just drilled McCorkle 2 seconds prior as hard as possible, are people going to call that an attempt to injury too?

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

SKULL.GIF posted:

That doesn't look like a deliberate attempt at injury to me. Burns just drilled McCorkle 2 seconds prior as hard as possible, are people going to call that an attempt to injury too?

Looks like he grabs his leg and twists it, which makes Burns turn over. Whether it was to just turn him over to get him on the ground or to intentionally injure him is probably debatable.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

SKULL.GIF posted:

Obviously a football play is the same as trying to twist someones knee out.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Mac said “he thought he had the ball” but that’s pretty bad

E: Browns forgot to submit the OBJ paperwork on Friday :laffo:

Bellmaker fucked around with this message at 18:23 on Nov 8, 2021

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Joey Freshwater posted:

Looks like he grabs his leg and twists it, which makes Burns turn over. Whether it was to just turn him over to get him on the ground or to intentionally injure him is probably debatable.

He grabs the right leg and twists while he's tripping the other leg with his leg. As dirty as it gets.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Bellmaker posted:

Mac said “he thought he had the ball” but that’s pretty bad

He "thought he had the ball" and yet it's easy to see both that he does not have the ball, and that the play is still live directly in front of him. Curious!

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

The video quality (and angle) is so poor that it's hard to make it out in the 0.75 seconds that it happens, but I see a grab of Burns's foot, I don't necessarily see a twist.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Back, and to the left. Back, and to the left

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

mcmagic posted:

He grabs the right leg and twists while he's tripping the other leg with his leg. As dirty as it gets.

lol I didn't even see the trip of the other leg

e: jesus yeah he grabs the foot, turns Burns, Mac trips the other leg and as Burns is turning Mac puts his elbow in his right knee and pushes him down with it.

Joey Freshwater fucked around with this message at 18:30 on Nov 8, 2021

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
mcdorkle jones is a piece of poo poo who knew

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

I'm choosing to believe Mac meant to hurt burns there because I do not care for him

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Dude is acting like he got his liver replaced or something lmao

https://twitter.com/DangeRussWilson/status/1457762869072719874

half cocaine
Jul 22, 2019

What is Russ saying by using the Succession opening music? Geno is Kieran Culkin? Russ is Shiv? What?

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!
A busy week for the NFL. How many months have passed since that Gruden email leak? 4?

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.

Hughmoris posted:

A busy week for the NFL. How many months have passed since that Gruden email leak? 4?

Nothing happened this week besides the Aaron Rodgers news.

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!

Good Will Hrunting posted:

Nothing happened this week besides the Aaron Rodgers news.

Ruggs?

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.

Ok Clay Travis

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

https://twitter.com/philorbanWSOC9/status/1457743909384335361

He should be suspended.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
https://twitter.com/YetiOrKnot/status/1456702604981927941?t=7rjSqtSYIyErSCJeWlhSlQ&s=19

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

I agree. What the gently caress is that.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Darnold is undergoing a shoulder mri so get ready for that to be his benching excuse.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Yeah that's really bad

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

FizFashizzle posted:

Darnold is undergoing a shoulder mri so get ready for that to be his benching excuse.

Panthers getting the full Darnold experience of lovely play plus endless injuries.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Man what the hell, you never see dirty rear end plays from QBs.

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!

seiferguy posted:

Man what the hell, you never see dirty rear end plays from QBs.

Thomas Brady would never

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/1457755920608358400

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Yeah, he practically gator rolls Burns, should absolutely have been flagged and be fined.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Kalli posted:

Yeah, he practically gator rolls Burns, should absolutely have been flagged and be fined.

Thankfully his jersey wasn't untucked.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Can't believe everyone is talking about Mac Jones and not Henry Ruggs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Def a flag and fine warranted, plus a paddlin'. This ain't college ball. Tighten up McCorkle ya dumbass