Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1455578338693718019?t=wTIToFtvNevdZwOZD0S9fw&s=19

RIP 10/21-11/21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

this is dark but I lolled.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

DariusLikewise posted:

I think that's true about Diggs and Minnesota but OBJ and Baker are just not a good QB/WR combo. Beckham is a down the sideline, outside the numbers kind of guy and Baker just takes easy shots in the middle of the field.

Diggs and MIN was more that Zim demands a run heavy approach and he was getting frustrated with the lack of throws as well as that so many play calls were ultra conservative. (Which he had been proven correct 10x over at this point.)

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Kawalimus posted:

I dont think I ever said we should get rid of him just that he was a little overrated which I stand by. But part of that was just the insane stretch of picks he made which was unsustainable for anyone, so not really him being a hack.

And its sports talk and reactions so we all overreact sometimes.

Kawa i know everyone says the Baltimore Oriole is the best bird in Maryland, but I gotta know why people never say Red Heads. Criminally undervalued. I'll hang up and listen.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Lmao got drat

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

I can see a team in the WC hunt putting in a claim on him just to stop a division rival from getting him if they also out in a claim.

Also:

I have gone 130 exactly once on a section of I94 east of Fargo that was empty and dqmn near a straight.

Going that fast is terrifying the moment you have to do anything except going in a straight line.

Paint Crop Pro fucked around with this message at 16:14 on Nov 4, 2021

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Diva Cupcake posted:

^^gently caress how did you beat me.

lmao Rodgers is on PatMcAfee and says he's the victim of the cancel culture woke mob. What a poo poo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thepatmcafeeshow?live

https://twitter.com/benbbaldwin/status/1456669682686218256?t=iVH9kqWChz7HG7MaP6GNmg&s=19

Lmao

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

SKULL.GIF posted:

The Ivermectin study that all the idiots are basing their dosage on got withdrawn btw

I remember hearing about that on Behind the bastard, something about having a sample of like 64 people, age range 19-29 with a standard devation of 8.

Which if you work backwards means the entire sample would have to be entirely 19 or 29 year olds.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

AndrewP posted:

has Rodgers poo poo out his intestine lining yet?

He saw Lamar play better after taking a poo mid game and thought "That's just crazy enough to work."

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

God drat dril quote for everything

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Mr. Nice! posted:

It's loving awesome, imo.

Everyone wanna be Kai Greene

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

If you dont love me at my:

You dont deserve me at my:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/sadmonsters/status/1457792771218046978?t=oFG6Db9LAPajQGcLmnv1Bw&s=19

:drat: