Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Poor guy is gonna wish he was still taking care of COVID patients

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Broncos are pure and clean and innocent of all crimes

Well their games are crimes against humanity but I can’t think of anyone on the team who has been accused of anything particularly heinous, no

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

A A Ron is just going for the high score on the new Shailene game

https://twitter.com/martinmherlihy/status/1397587586860961795?s=20

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Fifty Three posted:

I wish I hadn't read that.

You and me both.

I’m a big proponent of the idea that a truly fair justice system should be focused on rehabilitation and mercy and… yeah. I’ll just say I’m glad that I don’t have to serve on that jury.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

This sure is a lot of to-do around a guy who has the same stat line as Sammy Watkins this year

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Its Rinaldo posted:

Krakauer made that story seem sorta romantic when it was some dumb rich kid mooching off people before walking into the Alaska wilderness to poop himself to death trying to avoid starving.

I have nothing but contempt for it.

Whomst among us hasn’t wanted to just wander off into the woods and die

(Both he and his sister suffered significant abuse from his parents so it wasn’t just a whiny rich kid running off)

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

He’s only getting all this poo poo because he lied about it, but sure, whatever, “woke mob” is after you :jerkbag:

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

loving Kamala made one comment about the “Trump vaccine” and magically there’s a narrative about the left flip-flopping on whether the vax is good or not

I hate this loving timeline

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

YOLOsubmarine posted:

It was an extremely stupid comment to make, to be fair. She’s an atrocious politician.

No argument from me on that point. It was just the latest in a long string of own-goals from establishment Dems. That one line at the debate has fed so much anti-vax bullshit.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Hot Diggity! posted:

Check this out: Rodgers was a guy who was fully behind Kaep's protest. Bring that up if you wanna break some brains.

Thanks, this did me untold amounts of psychic damage

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

CharlestheHammer posted:

I honestly don’t get the hype for the OBJ thing.

A deteriorating player didn’t work with a team and is now desperately trying to stay relevant.

Not terribly interesting

It’s funny that the Browns are Browns-ing yet again

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

SKULL.GIF posted:

I was one of them, because it was unprecedented to get an effective, safe vaccine rolled out in like 8 months time. When I found out the mRNA technology had been in the works for a long time, and especially after the actual rollout we didn't have people turning into crocodiles, I hopped on board.

This is actually why I don’t like the term vaccine skepticism, because it implies a mode of questioning that leaves the skeptic open to accepting either outcome and offers them some vague legitimacy. A healthy dose of skepticism was warranted as the vaccines were being developed, not because of Trump but because we’d literally never done this before. I don’t doubt that there were people that were against the vaccine because they thought it was a win for him that they wanted to deny, but that population is dwarfed by the current crop of anti-vax dipshits. There’s no comparison and A-A-Ron was dumb to try to make them seem equal.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

lmao he’s such a dumbass

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

3 DONG HORSE posted:

During Shots 1 and 2 the LAFD would block off your car after you got the shot and you couldn't leave until the last person in your block waited 15 minutes. So you could be there for up to 30 minutes. I ended up developing symptoms during my wait but I lied when they asked because my drive home was like 25 minutes.

smdh, more of the Commie-fornia nanny state

In the lovely little grocery store where I got mine, they said you had to hang around for 15 minutes but I’m pretty sure I could have keeled over and people would have just stepped over me to get to the Little Debbies :911:

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Why are people saying there's no potential for allergic reaction to the vaccine? I thought there's some egg component or something in there that potentially could trigger a reaction.

I think that it’s disbelief that the shot could cause as severe a reaction as QBAnon claims, not that there aren’t any possibilities of a reaction. It’s why there’s the whole 15-minute waiting period after all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Mega64 posted:

The bits they showed on RedZone were insane.

I posted it in the GDT but Tyrod had one of the most idiotic interceptions I've seen.

https://twitter.com/riversmccown/status/1457431586547372035

I thought the defender had stepped out of bounds and then toe-tapped back in, but it doesn’t show on that replay. What’s the rule in that case? Obviously on offense if you go out of bounds you can’t be the first to touch the ball after coming back in, is it the same for D or no?

This might be a moot point in the case of that INT since he may not have even stepped out, but still curious.