Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.

Well... poo poo, shoutout to the guy who posted some gifs after Smith's first game and was like "THIS GUY SUCKS" because I guess he does suck.

Also, I imagine we're probably about to trade for someone, or Z healed from his back surgery in record time?

edit: oh my god, I hope Ruggs is okay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Causing a death via DUI is just straight-up murder in my opinion. I've lost too many people to drunk drivers; I just have no sympathy for it. gently caress.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Are you sure of this? How does this work? They have this setup in every city with an NFL team? They have this setup in cities that players are likely to visit on their off days or during bye weeks? Who is going to run a car service in god knows how many cities across America and have it hardly get used.

are you the attorney for henry ruggs the third

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Honestly, shout-out to the Rams for just going for it.

I think that, emotionally, I'm happier overall with the way the Packers have done things because I got to see way more wins than losses from week to week (although the losses were typically in the playoffs, which stings A Lot). But I do appreciate the ballsiness of going all-in, and if they get a single Super Bowl out of it, it's probably worth it even if they're in the gutter three years from now.