Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

FUCKFACE MORON posted:

Broncos are getting slaughtered

At least Von Miller lives on in our hearts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Kalli posted:

So he was a Broncos cornerback?

Haha, gallows humor.

The Chiefs are right there!!!!!!!

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Elephanthead posted:

In Vegas you could just be getting a 99 cent breakfast buffet.

Last time I was in Vegas even the strip club gave me a free ride back to my hotel in the morning

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Broncos are pure and clean and innocent of all crimes

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Freaquency posted:

Well their games are crimes against humanity but I can’t think of anyone on the team who has been accused of anything particularly heinous, no

Humanity deserves it

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

a neat cape posted:

why does the drunk driver never die and it's always the innocent person gently caress

So I don't know if this is true, but from what I remember (from a years ago conversation with a EMT) is that the drunk person is more relaxed and less likely to anticipate and react to the collision by doing things like bracing themselves. Essentially the drunk dude is taking the path of least resistance while the sober person is resisting the entire way.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Pain of Mind posted:

I know nothing about car accidents, but that sounds kind of suspect, I cannot imagine that being relaxed or tense in a collusion between 1000s of pounds of metal really matters much (thought it could be true and my assumption is wrong). With my uneducated guess I would assume that the drunk driver is usually the cause of the crash, which means they are often hitting things with the front of their car where there might be more engineered safety stuff like crumple zones as well as a significant portion of the car to dissipate damage, while the victims car can be hit on the passenger door, driver door, and other places where there is less car to separate them from getting smashed by the other car. Alternatively maybe the entire premise is wrong and drunk drivers do die just as much, but is not as newsworthy as an innocent person getting killed.

I will defer to you on this - seems like an Occam's Razor type of thing. Drunk dude in better position to survive because he started that poo poo. Makes sense.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Barudak posted:

One of the things I appreciated about japan was after your shot there was a mandatory 15 minute wait afterwards so anybody with symptoms like yours got an immediate assistance.

During Shots 1 and 2 the LAFD would block off your car after you got the shot and you couldn't leave until the last person in your block waited 15 minutes. So you could be there for up to 30 minutes. I ended up developing symptoms during my wait but I lied when they asked because my drive home was like 25 minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Pain of Mind posted:

That seems kind of nuts. I went to a large thing at the county event center and it just had a large room where the front had the shots and the back about 200 chairs where people just hung out for 15 minutes on the honor system, with a nurse or volunteer walking around asking how people were doing. Definitely saw some people walk straight out.

It was a drive thru at Dodgers Stadium so we were trapped by the power of orange cones. Unstoppable!

quote:

I know there are agents and players talking about players having fake vaccine cards. I wonder just how many, I bet it is pretty high, like 10-20%.

I wouldn't be surprised at that number at all. I have two vaccine cards because I forgot to bring mine in for the booster so the nurse just wrote me a new one.