Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

On the contrary, this is excellent content

https://twitter.com/BrownsAlchemy/status/1455532628031987718?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Is there anything as majestic as the Browns in full Browns mode

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Can we all stop playing Matlock for a moment and focus on the important thing here?

How does this affect Ruggs' fantasy status?????

I am not a lawyer or a fantasy player anymore but I'm guessing poorly

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

mcmagic posted:

What exactly are the Browns doing that is wrong? He's there and he's playing. His contract is very hard to trade.

Their quarterback won't throw him the ball

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Rodgers did the rear end in a top hat tanning thing

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

pasaluki posted:

I dont know what it says about me but I find the Aaron Rodgers thing extremely amusing and the DUI thing is legit one of the worst and horrifying things I've ever heard of.

The Rodgers thing is hilarious because he lied about it and somehow none of the press who cover the team noticed that he was following the unvaccinated player rules, and also because he thought his jacking crystals would protect him from covid.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Kicked Throat posted:

never read it. i was trying to think of a classic homeopathic tome but nothing came to mind and i just googled "pharma bad book" XD.

The Voynich Manuscipt

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Nice meltdown

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I'd like to congratulate the fans of other nfcn teams for having some joy in their lives for an hour

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I hope Lamar doesn't hear any of this

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Maybe he really likes Henry Ruggs and he's just doing him a solid

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Trade deadline week turned out to be pretty wild after all

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

really queer Christmas posted:

Maybe different for everyone, but I remember doing experiments in biochem and having lessons about what they planned to do with mRNA so I was expecting it to be fine.

There were plenty of people talking about how you can't rush a vaccine and pointing at the 1976 swine flu vaxx as an example, and combining that with Trump it was definitely A Thing among at least portions of the non-maga types. After I did my own (actual) research and had to wait for 3 months after it came out anyway to be eligible I decided it was probably fine.

Freaquency posted:

This is actually why I don’t like the term vaccine skepticism, because it implies a mode of questioning that leaves the skeptic open to accepting either outcome and offers them some vague legitimacy. A healthy dose of skepticism was warranted as the vaccines were being developed, not because of Trump but because we’d literally never done this before. I don’t doubt that there were people that were against the vaccine because they thought it was a win for him that they wanted to deny, but that population is dwarfed by the current crop of anti-vax dipshits. There’s no comparison and A-A-Ron was dumb to try to make them seem equal.

Yeah this too

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

drat, just realized he missed hitler on the bingo card. C'mon Qaron, call Biden hitler on twitter or something.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

really queer Christmas posted:

My God, it's worse than I could have imagined. They're cspam posters.

lol

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Kalli posted:

What is more the poster's spirit then that interview today?

He self owned so much he definitely has tremendous qcs goon energy, but yeah the being good at sports part disqualifies him from goondom

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Preemptively I'm going to say that the Bucs becoming a Lakersesque ring factory for ex-superstars was unexpected

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Someone dug up a newspaper article about some anitvax group for I think polio? way back when. They've always been around I think they just haven't been able to organize or spread the way they can now.

https://www.historyofvaccines.org/content/articles/history-anti-vaccination-movements

quote:

The Vaccination Act of 1853 ordered mandatory vaccination for infants up to 3 months old, and the Act of 1867 extended this age requirement to 14 years, adding penalties for vaccine refusal. The laws were met with immediate resistance from citizens who demanded the right to control their bodies and those of their children.[3] The Anti Vaccination League and the Anti-Compulsory Vaccination League formed in response to the mandatory laws, and numerous anti-vaccination journals sprang up.[2]

e:

quote:

The Leicester Demonstration March of 1885 was one of the most notorious anti-vaccination demonstrations. There, 80,000-100,000 anti-vaccinators led an elaborate march, complete with banners, a child’s coffin, and an effigy of Jenner.[3]

or maybe they could

sharknado slashfic fucked around with this message at 01:05 on Nov 7, 2021

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Grittybeard posted:

How in the world did the Jets loss happen?

AFC

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

https://twitter.com/EpKap/status/1457743656371343365

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Can't believe everyone is talking about Mac Jones and not Henry Ruggs

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Asproigerosis posted:

There is a GI doctor here who's name is Dr. Butt.

I remember this plot from Seinfeld

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

https://twitter.com/mkrwrt/status/1457751653516464138

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Is he any good? The Ravens don't really care about threatening to kill people or actually killing people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Dang