Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
not that i know nothing about nothing and football least of all, but the explanation ive heard about obj and the browns that i buy most is basically that obj loves to freelance on his routes meaning hes always open even if he didnt get open quite where hes supposed to be. so it worked great on the giants when the play is bust from the snap half the time and eli has to chuck up miracles. but it doesnt work with stefanskis offense which is way more committed to its structure, staying ahead of the chains, only asking baker to make simple quick reads and hiding him behind the run game. bakers not that bad of a qb, he just needs to hit predictable well-rehearsed spots. whereas eli was a stupid idiot at playing regular football but he sure could improv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

diggs also got fed up with the vikings when stefanski was the oc there, didnt he? maybe stefanskis system cant utilize that style of wr1 or maybe theres just something with stefanski and the way he treats his wrs

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

this motherfucker is getting cut and signing with the chiefs

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
rodgers this loving clown thinks you can protect yourself from covid by eating clay and charging your chakras

what youre actually supposed to do is eat avocados and will yourself to perfect health the tb12 way

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

HappyHippo posted:

For some reason "negative isotopes" is annoying me the most here

Edit: And "negative charges" binding to "negative isotopes" ffs

yeah apparently clay has a negative charge, so all the negative charges in your body get like kind of sucked up by it and then go out from your body i think. im not too sure of the science exactly, my cab driver explained it better

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
i followed that ladys advice and asked my last taxi driver about his customs. turns out hes from a place called Duluth and apparently where hes from it is customary to sit and spin

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
dont expect people who are really good at playing football to be more enlightened than any other schmoe, except tom brady the lord and savior of this brave new world

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

could be a major hipaa lawsuit coming

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

frank gores favorite food is broken glass. frank gores favorite pastime is smashing his head into a wall.

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
so the only point to objs restructure is to make him more appealling on waivers? did they do that just to keep him away from the saints out of spite

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
they called donald duck a quack too

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
rodgers will retire from football to pursue a new career as a mad scientist

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
in my professional analysis jared goff has a textbook case of mushbrain

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
pfffff thats nuthin, i printed out a picture of henry ruggs and and all week ive been glaring at it angrily and saying bad things at it

e: never gave it the finger though, thats over the line in my book

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
aaron will prove the academy wrong once he reveals his experiments