Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

If Ruggs turns out to be sober, I think that's actually worse?

Knowing you are going way too fast while in control of your facilities is no bueno
Let's throw both hypothetical Ruggses in jail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

The butterfly effect of some drunk's craving for tacos turning you into a melting puddle in your own car. You'd like to think that it can't happen to you.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Gasoline's lower explosive limit is 1.2% by volume. I'd say you could crack open a RAV4's fuel tank by hitting it at 250 kmh (:dogstare:) and then there's no shortage of ignition sources

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I make my own paste and then I eat it

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

now they're thinking with bortles

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Clay as a suppository? Sorry that's HIPAA

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Its Rinaldo posted:

Krakauer made that story seem sorta romantic when it was some dumb rich kid mooching off people before walking into the Alaska wilderness to poop himself to death trying to avoid starving.

I have nothing but contempt for it.
Two people drowned trying to get to the bus while it was still there. So that's 3 dead people because of society

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Mr. Nice! posted:

I can assure you that no NFL player using the acronym HIPAA has any idea what it's actually about or who it covers.

Yeah, sorry there, champ -- that's HIPAA

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Draft picks are overrated and I never understand why bad teams hoard them like pokeeman cards. What, your team won't suddenly be terribly mismanaged top to bottom because you have a whole bunch of 1st and 2nd round picks to waste??

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Aaron Rodgers is and always has been a giant turd. He won't get his second shot... at the title. Lmfao

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Look, if everyone else has car insurance why do I need car insurance?
- insurance spokesman

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I'd like to see Aaron Rodgers' research before I form my opinion :hmmyes: release the knowledge ARodg don't bogart the facts man

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

The Woke Mob

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Good Will Hrunting posted:

Henry Ruggs killed someone doing 120+ and it was forgotten about 24 hours later

I remember

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I've done some research and, as a result, I have some opinions

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Maybe it's the bridge's fault it keeps getting burned

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Asproigerosis posted:

How is it all these athletes never test positive after their quarantine time? It completely flies in the face of reality considering people with covid can go months and still test positive.
You gotta want it

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Back, and to the left. Back, and to the left

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

fsif posted:

He should be suspended.

Over a chasm of some depth