Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
It seems like Bama alum are more often caught as a public menace behind the wheel which makes me wonder how much horrendous poo poo is suffocated by Tuscaloosa. Though it's not like other players don't drive like grand theft auto characters. Lamar recorded a tik-tok of himself driving around 100 MPH a few years back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Von Miller got traded to a legit Superbowl contender. I know it wasn't at the deadline but that's consequential. Has anyone figured out why the Rams hate draft picks?

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

SKULL.GIF posted:

Market inefficiency. If everyone else values draft picks super highly then you can get an advantage by valuing something else super highly and giving your draft picks to other teams in exchange.

Makes a lot of sense on paper. Problem is it's not market inefficiency to value something that is valuable. Sort of figure no young, cheap talent is going to be a long term problem.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Eifert Posting posted:

I love the idea of some poor put upon suit at the NFL having to spend hours patiently telling one of the most famous and wealthy athletes in the country that no, eating potting soil won't qualify him as vaccinated.

One of the rare instances where someone pulling in at least six figures working for a basically evil company is still a sympathetic figure.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Can we get a separate thread for the Ruggs stuff? I don't love to hear about exactly how a woman and her dog burned to death every time I open a football thread.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Relentlessboredomm posted:

I feel like the colts have had a bunch of prime time games already this season and I would like terrible things to happen to whichever executive did that to us

Colts/Ravens MNF was phenomenal and Indy smashed SF on SNF so it's not exactly the Colts fault if you weren't entertained.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Same in Portland.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Why are people saying there's no potential for allergic reaction to the vaccine? I thought there's some egg component or something in there that potentially could trigger a reaction.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Not too surprising. The Ravens cap situation is a total mess due to all the injuries. Makes it a real challenge to land workable numbers. Still, wish they'd given up a day 3 pick for some NFL roster caliber running back.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Relentlessboredomm posted:

wait was today daylight savings?

goddamnit

It was and thank god. I worked a hellacious double yesterday. That extra hour of sleep before coming into work today was badly needed.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

NFL N/V Week 10: The Immunization of Aaron Rodgers by the Coward Aaron Rodgers.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Now do the teams they lost to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Much worse