Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

What if Rodgers is an essential oils guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Magicpants posted:

this motherfucker is getting cut and signing with the chiefs

Wouldn't he want to go to a contender instead

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Woozie66 posted:

I for one appreciate Rodgers taking any spotlight off this OBJ thing

Obj going to detention is like the fourth biggest story behind murder, Rodgers and bort

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Kalli posted:

Another team could move money around to do it, but the question then becomes if Odell's worth it and welp

Can he get open running deep at all anymore

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Fanbrain is telling me that Justin throws the ball so drat hard that it's hard to catch some of his passes but the likely answer is poo poo happens sometimes

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Lmao

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Grittybeard posted:

How in the world did the Jets loss happen? Henry went for 150+, Tanny threw for almost 300, they had no turnovers. And lost. To the Jets.

Ate a lot of sacks it looks like which is the only egregious thing I see off the top of my head looking at the box score. Weren't good on third downs and had a fair amount of penalties. Still. They're the Jets.

They were out their top two receivers which maybe doesn't bode well if they are two pass catchers away from being a jets tier team. Also, any given Sunday, etc.

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

I'm choosing to believe Mac meant to hurt burns there because I do not care for him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

really queer Christmas posted:

Who was worse, Bill o brien or gruden?

At least Tunsil is a good player