Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Yikesaroo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
He will plea to 2 years prison and once he is released will be signed by the Bucs.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Newer cars don't just explode in balls of fire nor do their front ends go completely flat unless there is huge speed involved.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Is there an EV version of the rav4 maybe? Not trying to downplay anything just curiosity Cause like you said that's a lot of fire for a wreck.

That's a good point. The Rav4 Prime is a very popular plugin hybrid. Battery != fire all the time, but it would lead to a blaze like that more than just some gas in the tank and flammable interior parts. Vette hits it hard enough to knock out the driver and damage the battery and the whole thing burns up.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

adaz posted:

Who knows why he veered right but right after that stoplight is a shopping center a 24 hour taco place

As someone who has soberly driven car fulls of drunk fuckers to all night taco places many times and also drunkenly demanded all night tacos to my DD many times, this is the most damning evidence I have seen yet.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

It's possible that they could be just trying to keep their nose clean after a certain... thing, but it seems more likely they got a good view of the early evidence and did quick damage control.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

At least one team has great costumes uniforms.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Professor Funk posted:

So uh

Ignoring the 0.161 and the 156 mph (both horrible) a loaded gun might change things bigtime for Ruggs

https://twitter.com/mysportsupdate/status/1455930991902605314?s=21

Is it just me or is this a great ad for the Corvette. Untrained driver pulling 156mph on a city street and an impact at over 120mph resulted in only minor injuries (to the people in the car itself).

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Wow. What a loving stooge.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
I really don't want to cause drama in this thread, but I think the New York Football Jets might actually be a bad team.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

FUCKFACE MORON posted:

Zoidberg is credible whynot

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

So.. watching SNL is a priority this weekend.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Android Apocalypse posted:

:lmao: Rodgers gonna be a super spreader.

I hope he is a long haul case now.

Well, we at least know he doesn't have worms (or at least whatever worms horses get)

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

I agree. What the gently caress is that.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

tangy yet delightful posted:

Has Rodgers tested negative twice already?

No tests yet as he is in quarantine. I think he only has one chance to test negative on Saturday to play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Mega64 posted:

The bits they showed on RedZone were insane.

I posted it in the GDT but Tyrod had one of the most idiotic interceptions I've seen.

https://twitter.com/riversmccown/status/1457431586547372035

This is just stunning.