Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Immunized! He played us all!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

FUCKFACE MORON posted:

Someone posted an article earlier saying that he had "slowed down" to around 120 MPH before impact so that might be why he survived

It's because he was drunk and relaxed, actually.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Yeah he just loving lied. There's no reasonable good faith interpretation of what he said that would lead anyone to think he ate clay instead. Can't blame the press when they ask him directly if he's been vaccinated and he responds "yeah" then used a word that is all but synonymous with "vaccinated."

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Is it really good faith when he gave himself an out though? I'm saying he did it so if this came up he could "well actually"

That's absolutely what he attempted to do, but it doesn't count when you're asked directly if you're vaccinated and then nod and answer "yeah." It's just a lie.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Carson Wentz plays the Jets on Thursday Night Football. What exactly is the problem here?

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

really queer Christmas posted:

I will laugh if Zach Wilson is a huge loving bust but Mike White is tom brady 2.0

I will do this only if the Jets stick with Zach Wilson.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

wilderthanmild posted:

I was gonna say, as stupid as this is, if someone from the NFL or Green Bay leaked his status it's a HIPAA violation.(Unless he signed something allowing them to release that information of course) But if it's like he was proudly telling teammates he wasn't vaccinated and that's where we found out, he doesn't have a leg to stand on here.

If he hasn't been very secretive about his unvaccinated status it might be hard for him to win any case I'd imagine.

His teammates and coaches presumably saw him follow at least some protocols for unvaccinated people. I'm sure reporters like Rappaport have known for a while and have just waited for the appropriate opportunity to spill the beans.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Amazing. He could have skulked away into the shadows on this one but no, he's UNFILTERED now.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Didn't see the clip posted. Here's the clip of the day.

https://twitter.com/benbbaldwin/status/1456683358205906953?s=20

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Also if Rodgers actually had an allergy the NFL would have granted him an exception. And he wouldn't have been spooked by J&J scare monger nonsense. And he wouldn't have consulted Joe Rogan and gone through through the same regiment every anti-vax crank goes through.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

I knew Rodgers said "woke mob" and "cancel culture", but I didn't realize the actual uninterrupted quote that he said aloud to an audience was, "I realize I’m in the crosshairs of the woke mob right now, so before my final nail gets put in my cancel culture casket, "

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

He should be suspended.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Gruden got hired on the basis of a character he played in beer commercials. Wouldn't surprise me if the NFL Network's resident draft guru gets a shot on his own.