Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
What in the gently caress. You stupid fucks can't afford an Uber? The NFL even has (had?) a service where they'd send a driver for you anywhere.

gently caress this gay earth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

I refuse to believe there isn't a concierge service in Vegas of all places that will send a car with two drivers to bring your ride home with you.

The NFL literally has this exact program provided to players at no cost.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

I'm pretty sure that was dropped years ago because players didn't trust a service ran by the NFL not to narc to the commissioner on what they were up to at 3AM.

killing people and going to prison to own Goodell!

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Leonard Little played 12 years!

Manslaughter conviction

After leaving a birthday party in 1998, Little crashed into and killed Susan Gutweiler in St. Louis, Missouri who was on her way to pick up her son from a concert. When tested, his blood alcohol content was 0.19 percent, 0.11 points exceeding the legal limit of 0.08 in the state of Missouri. Little received four years probation and was ordered to undergo a thousand hours of community service.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

DariusLikewise posted:

DeSean Jackson

Is cooked

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

No Butt Stuff posted:

Lol don't try to pretend the Raiders were the bastion of morality. Two weeks ago you fired your bigoted coach.

Says the guy who cheers for a woman beater and child abuser

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

a neat cape posted:

Both your teams have bad people

The difference being that we get rid of the bad people (mostly).

The only argument I see is Tom Cable but apparently there were conflicting stories and that poo poo was like 30 years ago. Regardless, I think he's a lovely person and doesn't belong in the league. I think he skates by because he's been pretty low key since Al fired him as head coach. He was Gruden's guy and I hope he gets replaced next year by a non-lovely person.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

a neat cape posted:

Incognito is a pretty lovely human being

gently caress me, I forgot about him. I really wish he would just get released already, he doesn't really even play!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Aaron Rodgers and his dumbass opinions is such a palate cleanser from this hell week.