Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

As far a I know (I am not a lawyer anymore) it is still always better in florida to refuse to blow as first refusal results in the same license suspension that a dui would. This may also be the case for second refusal but I’d have to look things up and can’t be bothered to do so right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Amy Pole Her posted:

I forgot you made a move. Financial sector ?

I’m working on a PhD in finance.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Its Rinaldo posted:

Mr. Nice promised me the tape of the Hog and I've never been more personally betrayed

I think it's a drat shame, too. tragically, judges are bastards, too, and are absolutely just as owned by capital as the rest of the branches of government.

The prime example of how hosed our criminal legal system is, the only people punished criminally from that situation were the masseurs.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

In no particular order:
1. The Jets
2. Carson Wentz

You seem to have missed Sunday when the Jets backup QB came out and pitched the best game in the league while Wentz poo poo up the field with multiple dumb picks. Jets should be the favorites tonight. Clownball will be at maximum. It's gonna own.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Guze posted:

I need to know what hocus pocus "treatment" he got and tried to sell the NFL on.

He ate a bunch of clay to boost his immune system, op.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Android Apocalypse posted:

Tonight's game gonna be hell on earth & I got insane treats to eat while watching it.

My only rooting interest is seeing anti-vaxxers lose, so Wentz has to poo poo it up.

Good news, everyone!

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I can assure you that no NFL player using the acronym HIPAA has any idea what it's actually about or who it covers.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

He’s going to light it up on the Bucs or Pats. It is known.

He isn't going to clear waivers far enough to drop to the Bucs, but the Pats do seem like a good landing spot. He would be a serious value add to their ever improving offense. Pats could potentially challenge for the AFCE if the Bills drop a few with him catching passes from Jones.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

No Butt Stuff posted:

If the knock on him really is that he just freelances all the time to get open and needs someone who can play like that with him, then I could see him being a viable option for the Chiefs.

I also highly doubt any of that is true and he will go somewhere and do nothing this year.

He was the perfect receiver for Eli Manning bullshit, so, yeah, he would definitely fit in with Mahomes.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

If he clears waivers

He won't.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

BlindSite posted:

Throw Rogan.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

https://twitter.com/RotoPat/status/1456679344156418052

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Maybe this is what Carson Palmer meant when he said young qbs should avoid watching Aaron Rodgers film.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

He asked gruden if he ever said anything like that on the sideline "No I did not."

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Metapod posted:

Can the afcs thread be reopen that image isn't that bad

It's loving awesome, imo.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Has anyone considered the possibility that Rogers health takes a turn for the worst?

Andy Reid took a turn for the wurst.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

sheri posted:

Doesn't he have to test negative or something before being allowed to play again?

Yeah - I don't think he's allowed back to facilities until he's had back to back negatives. Afterwards he doesn't have to be tested for 90 days, which does generally line up with the data. People don't typically catch it again until after 90 days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

When does Beckham go on waivers today? Must be soon right?

He's on the waiver wire now. Teams have until 4pm tomorrow to put a claim. The team with the highest position on the wire gets him. We'll know tomorrow at 4pm EST.