Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

I’m absolutely 0% surprised each instance they confirm he was lying, but I’m still 100% tickled pink every time it happens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Who would’ve thought that Rob Liefeld actually had a pretty solid idea of what guns would turn into?

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Ches Neckbeard posted:

I blame Danica for turning him to right wing libertarianism.

not actually cause he's a rich white man. it's inevitable

Hey, if anything her specialty is left turns

:rimshot:

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Woozie66 posted:

https://twitter.com/CourtneyRCronin/status/1457381673293713417?t=iUZJ7L0-GSoCJ1YdPq9YsQ&s=19

I feel like he had the shirt made before the news came out, then thought "well I already have this shirt."

Justin, the problem is not that Kirk Needs Weapons

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

SirPablo posted:

Suddenly chuds like the NFL again?

Of course not, but Republicans never miss an opportunity to champion the rights of the American worker against undue controlling influence of corporate masters