Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
bitch rear end terry mcauliffe got owned tonight and i think thats cool. since the democrats are my enemy i relish his demise. :cheerdoge:

how about you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Watching Dem moderates eat poo poo was the highlight of my day.

Imagining the jetlagged, crumbling corpus of Joe Biden oozing off of Air Force One to realize that his faction of the party shat the bed while he was in Europe is great.

Syncopation
Feb 21, 2020
https://twitter.com/CalebJHull/status/1455727989208010752

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

now here's a guy who knows how to relish a demise

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

:rubshands:

Buffer
May 6, 2007
I sometimes turn down sex and blowjobs from my girlfriend because I'm too busy posting in D&D. PS: She used my credit card to pay for this.
it was p. good. woke up feeling great. lots of hope for the future.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Would like to take a moment and say to the person on the av-buying spree: What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking disagreeing on the wording of polling questions means that I support Israel murdering people in Gaza? And somehow despite caring enough to plaster that fucking pic
i think everyone is a bit tired of smythe threads. figures you wouldnt realize it though

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

lumpentroll posted:

i think everyone is a bit tired of smythe threads. figures you wouldnt realize it though

better hope you dont get relished

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
Virginia Dems are dead. New Jersey Dems are in that state of sudden energy that dying people get in their last couple weeks of life.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i've always been my own worst enemy, but i still endorse this thread.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

i've always been my own worst enemy, but i still endorse this thread.

that's unfortunate because it turns out the only skull you can't drink out of is your own

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
tbh after the last 5 to 10 years im pretty sure the enemies are the ones relishing our demise

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
how many enemies did you demise today? hope you didnt just smoke weed and jack off the whole day

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

lollontee posted:

how many enemies did you demise today? hope you didnt just smoke weed and jack off the whole day

seems like the latter considering the op didnt post in his own thread

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

That warm and fuzzy feeling.

lollontee posted:

The secret is to have enemies that self destruct on their own, an ideological self-cleaning oven.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
my only enemy is myself

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Ronwayne posted:

The secret is to have enemies that self destruct on their own, an ideological self-cleaning oven.

I do hate a lot of democrats, so that works.

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost

i never really considered whjy hamburger relish is so muich better than regular relish for hot dogs

pickles are fine why must they be hosed up and served at ball parks

there i loving said it

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
i'm mad as hell now, i love pickles, how did we manage to make a condiemtnt that takes such a wonderfiul food stuffs and gently caress it up but then decide yah this is what we need to make sure is at EVERY PLACE THAT SELLS HOT DOGS what the gently caress

CHICAGO STOP PUTTING A SALAD ON YOUR GOD drat HOT DO G AND TELLING ME IT'S BETTER ITS NOT

but see even those iditos put the whole loving pickle on top

who is doing this why did this start

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
*throwing my enemy's dead body in a burning dumpster* heh heh another enemy demised

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

Zeroisanumber posted:

I do hate a lot of democrats, so that works.

Yes, the secret is to have enemies that don't use that suicide throw to take the left out so the even worse monsters can have free reign.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

demising your own enemies feels like cheating to me, where's the relish in that

the demise best relished is one that follows naturally from the logical consequences of the enemy's heterodoxy

the second best is when it follows accidentally but ironically

Dustcat has issued a correction as of 00:32 on Nov 5, 2021

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

Dustcat posted:

demising your own enemies feels like cheating to me, where's the relish in that

the demise best relished is one that follows naturally from the logical consequences of the enemy's heterodoxy

the second best is when it follows accidentally but ironically

The one lovecraft story where the evil wizard curses a family line to die one by one and at the end its revealed the wizard is just breaking in and killing them himself.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
hacksaw turns two enemies demised into one handy bag

a.p. dent
Oct 24, 2005

rabble rabble posted:

i never really considered whjy hamburger relish is so muich better than regular relish for hot dogs

pickles are fine why must they be hosed up and served at ball parks

there i loving said it

this is confusing, are you saying that classic relish is "hosed up pickles"? never even heard of hamburger relish. pretty much all condiments are good imo

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
America is going through some tough times now but I just don't have it in my heart to gloat.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
i put my enemies in the pay no mind list

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
do you view your enemies as jumpsuited henchmen or more of a rogues gallery?

tiberion02
Mar 26, 2007

People tend to make the common mistake of believing that a situation will last forever.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJV-RKJyGLI
I will do the best that I can to ensure that we are ALL on slop

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

Dr. Killjoy posted:

do you view your enemies as jumpsuited henchmen or more of a rogues gallery?

Extremely poorly dressed supervillains

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
enemies are just friends you don't like

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

Romantic hate is wildly overvalued, especially when you just want them gone and then never have to think of them again.

I guess someone could have a batman and joker relationship with a toothache or a boil on their rear end, or human equivalent thereof, but I just want them gone

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Ronwayne posted:

Romantic hate is wildly overvalued, especially when you just want them gone and then never have to think of them again.

I guess someone could have a batman and joker relationship with a toothache or a boil on their rear end, or human equivalent thereof, but I just want them gone

I feel the same way about every Jonathan Coulton earworm.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Weka posted:

America is going through some tough times now but I just don't have it in my heart to gloat.

i do

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

I unironically love when my enemies perish

copy
Jul 26, 2007

i dont have any enemies but im bookmarking this thread for tips on best relishing strats for if i get some. thanks for settingt his up.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
i got demised by my enemies for a bit but now im actively forgetting everything that i learned and things are better

Crow Buddy
Oct 30, 2019

Guillotines?!? We don't need no stinking guillotines!

Get ready for some relishing.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Would it be wrong to dance on Lowtax's grave right now?