Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Twenty Four posted:

Brady

This just made me realize it's weird that all the girl kids changed their last name to "Brady", the guy's name that their mom married, no big deal. Especially the older one. "Yeah in this era I'm probably moving out and getting married in a couple of years, but I'll just go ahead and change my last name for a few". Just blew right over that stuff.

well carol's married last name was a horribly racist and sexual innuendo so it really did make sense at the time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
that episode with the deflated footballs where he learns a valuable lesson and never cheats again is one of my favorites

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

:catstare:

wtf happened to Fluffy

sam the butcher...

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

:gonk:

the show's dark subplot reveals itself . . .

did . . . did any children go missing during the series?

bobby was played by a different child actor every episode