Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Has anyone tried out the Monster Rancher game ? Was thinking of picking it on switch, but I saw it was on pc too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Is there a good ring-fit leg joycon holder replacement ? Lost mine.

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Should I grab triangle strategy or kirby for my next game purchase

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Heads up, metroid dread is $30 right now on gamefly.

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Forgot Digimon Survive is out this Friday.

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Did the new Takio No Tatsujin game get delayed ? I thought it comes out this Friday but its now October 7th

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Is it normal to have two charges from the eshop? I bought the Kaiju Monster Rancher game and the dlc, and its showing up in posted and pending charges.

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Any opinions on Samba de Amigo: Party Central ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

otter posted:

I bought it months ago and haven’t played it yet. I’ll try it tonight if you want a report back.

I am in the cloud in Mario rpg finally. About to hit close to 17 hours in the game. It probably won’t be bad enough to skew howlongtobeat but I’ll probably hit 2x average completion time. I really don’t care for beanstalks.. Goals for the week are to finish rpg and breath of the wild (finally).

Thanks, looking forward to the report :)