Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Only song that makes me think
"Nintendo rules"
is this track by a game made by Sega for them
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dl6c55pclgg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Bp-but ogre battle 64 was on wii u!

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Crazy but imperfect plan, allow everyone on vote on gts to bury crazy asking price pokemon, like if it's -50 it's recinded

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

i cant get over that pokemon has two different versions of the same game in 2021!

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

MechaX posted:

Even though it’s a good one for Game Freak/Nintendo specifically, it’s still been a hustle tactic since 1996 lol

It's like a handful of pokes I have to trade, wait I have a handful of pokes to trade!

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Animal crossing expansion is fantastic

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

I gasped then cried

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Think Link reads LotR

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

whats got a kick rear end sale, is coop and fukkin cool?
ALREADY HAVE BROFORCE AND TOWERFALL

Upsidads fucked around with this message at 02:56 on Nov 25, 2021

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Waffle! posted:

Castle Crashers, and Streets of Rage 4 would be my couch co-op choices.

Sadly done both
That dlc for rage is great

I rec The Ninja Saviors: Return of the Warriors

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Inzombiac posted:

Does Streets of Rage 4 have a lot of replayability?

Playing 2 on the Genesis again has reignited my interest.

Yes!

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Soooooo
What has keyboard/mouse support?
Fortnite, quake, Warframe, doom 1 and 2, hypnospace outlaw and....??

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

I haven't got any of the doom games on switch except 64 but it would be extremely funny if 1 and 2 had it but 2016 and Eternal didnt tbh

*Preparing laughs*
I hear they dont

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Kass's music is just Spirited Away

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Len posted:

This was my experience

Same for pc version however

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

You've played Super Mario,
Have ye smoked vaper Wario?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Dids Hamsters ports ever stop being lazy and glitchy?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

I miss when Yoshi games were for me, a baby

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Who's porting Hexen?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Why is Bayonetta not in smt?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

When's Crazy Frog HD?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Do good fishin games exist?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Fine Nintendo,
Fine.
Paper Mario is wonderful still

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Boxboy, brain training, Tetris 99, Mario 35
All fit in the portible quick bite feel and scope of Nintendo's 3ds endeavors

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

I just wanna know what are the odds of whatever's next being backwards compatible

I want only uncle Nintendo answers

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Battle Brothers for switch good?
Devs just come off as assholes due to in game writing? Or I miss something?
Or would I be giving money to shitheads I'd regret later?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Monster Sanctuary is freaking fantastic it's everything I wish Pokemon was except for like I wish I had better art and character design

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Ever want pokemon to have actual team fights with AI turned on and deep customization, rewarding battles and no mindless pacing for hatching eggs?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

You can enjoy 2 things

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

It's fun enough to make goons just wave it off

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Counterpoint Dark souls mostly has real boring weapons and doesn't have sheild surfing and dope rear end archery

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

I wish you could shoot arrows while shield surfing

https://youtu.be/QOdybAJXuXk

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Oscar Wild posted:

They are both good games OP. What do you mean boring weapons? It's not like BotW has incredible variety.

This is the switch thread just say something is bad and provide no proof or solid reasoning

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

You can't fit an island into a cloud
It's silly to think you can

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Yeah, with magic!

Also Magnificent Trufflepigs is dull as hell, avoid

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Lots of Regicide, that game has

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

So best campaign local or online coop games on switch?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Monolith are quite due to show 2 projects they have been sitting/working on for 3+ years now.
One isn't even Xenoblade!

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

It runs perfect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

I hate collecting
Looking for and finding things are for chumps
I live in a well