Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players
i want to buy a friend a digital copy of the last faith. there doesn't seem to be a way to do this, am i missing something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

lol the future is stupid. thanks

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

i like the 2d metroid games but i wasn't a big fan of dread. the areas look boring, the enemies are forgettable and the bosses have shoehorned-in parry mechanics. i did beat it but i didn't find the emmi sections fun, maybe because i'm dumb. it shows you how to parry slide under them and i thought that meant "and then blast them from the other side" so i spent 15 minutes trying to kill it, including an attempt where i successfully parried it 5 times

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

ImpAtom posted:

.. but they literally show Samus' weapons bouncing off in a cutscene.
yes, from the front. and when i shot it after sliding under it seemed like it was doing damage

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

Electromax posted:

Chrono Trigger had a part where you had to hold L+R+A to solve a puzzle. It gave me fits in the early 2000s or whatever because many keyboards back then could only register 2 keys at a time, ignoring the third. You had to remap the same key to L+R or whatever to enter the password.
you spell out LARA one letter at a time, same as the XABY puzzle

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

Butterfly Valley posted:

Send help; started playing Hades, unsure how to stop
i thought i had unlocked everything, i bought all the ranks. i haven't even bothered turning in my fish. i kept playing because it's fun and there's so many builds to explore then i got the win notice for "500 patricides" and now i need to know if there's something for 1000

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

i did botw on regular and master mode and was pretty excited for totk but also found sticking things together tedious and quit playing it pretty early on. i keep saying i'll go back to it but it's probably never going to happen

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

if you want a really nice one there's the analogue super NT but that's also out of production! i've got 4 of the analogue consoles and i'm extremely happy with all of them

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

i could never get into the souls games but i loved blasphemous. i beat the regular game and all 3 of the different challenge modes. beating crisanta when only having the MP potions felt like quite the accomplishment. i bought the 2nd game but haven't played it much. i was impressed when i ran from one of the red hood guys and he climbed down from his platform after me

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

dragon enthusiast posted:

don't magnets completely gently caress up hall effect sensors? how's that going to work with third party controllers if this is true
if the magnets aren't moving relative to it the controller could self-calibrate to compensate for the added fields

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

Mega64 posted:

I think 8.8 was spot on. For a Zelda, TP is pretty mid, but a mid Zelda is still pretty drat good. It has a couple spectacle moments and some unique dungeons, but otherwise was a bit too safe and bloated.
i remember this game owning, but the only part i remember specifically is the old west town where some knockoff morricone music plays while you walk down the main street and wreck some bozos. if you shoot the guys on the balcony they'll crash through the railings when they die which was a nice touch