Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

i just got a switch lite finally and bought rainworld, only to find it apparently didn't get the huge new dlc that dropped a few months ago? also holy poo poo the font and ui are so small as to be nearly illegible- do they not do any optimization with consideration to this being a handheld system?

not a great first experience with switch ports tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

ah awesome. coming back to a nintendo handheld after just playing my vita for so long is a rude awakening in terms of user friendliness

like when I was setting up my switch i tried using my nintendo account from my 3ds and wii but that apparently doesnt work on the switch? it wouldn't even let me recover my account....

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

lmao that the vita came out more than a decade ago and is still a technically better handheld than anything nintendo, who has been in the game for 30+ years, has ever produced

i love the switch's game selection but god drat this feels so rear end backwards

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Feels Villeneuve posted:

It's very unfair to compare any gaming console to the Vita, the greatest console of all time

:yeah:

if capcom somehow manages to sneakily add soul sacrifice delta, the greatest cooperative game ever made, to the switch's huge but poorly optimized library of games, we may have a competition on our hands

Feels Villeneuve posted:

There aren't even any Ridge Racer games on the Switch

there isnt even any playstation allstars on teh switch!!!

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Quantum of Phallus posted:

snooze fest of a game imho. never got turn based combat. I want to press a button and have my man or lady or robot swing the sword

sorry but i only play rpgs that use the classic Ys bump attack system. any game that uses buttons is inherently too complex and doomed to fail

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

the next nintendo console will be the "flip" and will have a screen on the front of the handheld and also a touch screen on the back, only visible if you physically flip the console over. It will be as bewildering as it is popular.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

there was a gundam game presser a few hrs ago, and they released a meaty trailer for SD Gundam Battle Alliance, which looks kinda awesome and comes out in august

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSnFSm5cNsM

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

nintendo just announced its new handheld console the "Nintendo Dip" which comes with a 5x3mm OLED screen which is magnified to a useable size by dipping the console in any nearby fishtank!

e: preorders are already sold out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

its so fuckin weird going on the nintendo shop and seeing games with Hentai in the title on the front page