Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

ONE YEAR LATER posted:

Pretty good OP, OP

but we could have had

ONE YEAR LATER posted:

Ill.make an op but it's gonna be all bowsette pictures

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

just chillen.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Achmed Jones posted:

i might buy splatoon 3. but ive never played splatoon, dont much care for competitive multiplayer, and am just kinda "whatever" about shooters

ok maybe i shouldnt buy splatoon 3.

but if it has a single player mode i probably will

im going to buy it almost exclusively for the single player. im not saying this is a good idea but it is what im going to do.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Mia Wasikowska posted:

hey this isnt Some Speedrunner, this is Zelda Freak Glitcha. Show some respect

zeldafreakglitcha ftmfw.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

three people on wifi trying to use the built in online feature to watch someone play a 1-player n64 game online are loving fail and deserve to have all the sound replaced by chittering demon noises. its obviously not possible to reproduce sound over connections with latency without making a bunch of crazy rear end stuttering noises and nintendo knows this. if you want to do some weird thing like watch your friend play a game online then get a loving elgato and set up obs and stream to twitch. dumb rear end!!!!!!!

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

🙏

on a less negative note i'm looking to buy an adapter for my ps4 fightstick for switch. i used to have a brook one that worked but felt janky but i lost it very quickly.

there's these two from brook, pretty much what i had before. i think the only difference is one also supports xbox controllers which i don't need.
https://www.brookaccessory.com/detail/10323791/
https://www.brookaccessory.com/detail/81849027/

theres also this thing from mayflash which looks like it would work as well. anyone have any thoughts. or prayers.
https://www.amazon.com/Mayflash-MAGIC-NS-Wireless-Controller-Nintendo-Switch/dp/B074JZPS39

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Mega64 posted:

I did a bad job as thread IK so the admins punished me by promoting me to a Games mod.

that sucks man. i'm sorry. also i have to send you actionable death threats now. you know how it is.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Feels Villeneuve posted:

yeah it was john walker who was a cofounder

:chloe:

was this about dread or hollow knight? i mean lol either way

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

American McGay posted:

I spent about 20 minutes trying to do just that as soon as I booted the game up.

did you succeed?

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Stux posted:

americans finally finding out thaht a microwave isnt a replacement for an oven or stove

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

:confused:

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

KingSlime posted:

Don't go down a rabbit hole w stux it ain't worth it buddy

im joking or riffing or something. don't worry about it.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Commander Keene posted:

Tactics is included in that group, so I can accept that.

does it really count if he starts at level 1 late game and you have to spend hours leveling him up to discover that he doesn't actually become effectual at any level.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Lastdancer posted:

Added to the『OP Post』.

lol

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

American McGay posted:

SMRPG is overrated and ugly as sin.

thats a mirror.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Commander Keene posted:

OP said that the best FF games had Cloud in them, not that Cloud is actually good or useful in them. :colbert:

is it really cloud though.i think cloud wouldn't suck poo poo. maybe it's an imposter

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Mister Facetious posted:

To be fair I know for a fact I wouldn't have Super Mario World* if I made a Top 5 SNES games list.

* If it was the version of All-Stars that had it I might.

what.... what's different about smw in all stars.

or are you just saying because you also get the other games. i guess that makes sense. whatever

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

also i think from zero mission on, the different kinds of door barriers look different. and the missile ones only take 1 missile instead of 5.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

No. 1 ANIME HATER posted:

Which gen of pokemon is the set of dangling balls they tried to pass off as a fish?

that's a mirror :laugh:

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

you jumped in front of the bullet

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhRIneQFmHA

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

flavor.flv posted:

We lost a whole art form when video game graphics stopped looking like poo poo

ahem... maybe you haven't seen POKEMON SWORD AND SHIELD :D :D :D :D :D :D :d: D

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

i played pokemon red and as far as im concerned it's been all downhill from there. my life i mean. the pokemon games are probably better.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

(to the tune of one winged angel)

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

mycophobia posted:

shut the gently caress up

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

skipped like 6 pages. everybody shut the gently caress up i have a headache. anything cool going on. quietly, please.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Bust Rodd posted:

For the curious this is the actual most disliked video on youtube lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbJOTdZBX1g

All the stars are here!

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

so what

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

MechaSeinfeld posted:

the footage from the new gta remasters makes it look exactly like the fake game that was in the movie Inside Man.

this poo poo is amazing

https://twitter.com/vinepotato/status/1458558829617192967?s=21

https://twitter.com/vinepotato/status/1458561236237496328?s=21

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

clicking 10000 times on this

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

KingSlime posted:

Thread is about to get way hornier

?

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

i'm the blue thing in the bottom right.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

poo poo. what am i

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Fun Times! posted:

Mario Party palming should only be used to gain victory over friends and enemies and therefore has no use in a single player game. Didn't you read the factory safety warning?

the computer is my friend. and my enemy.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Open Marriage Night posted:

Same. Did you notice that the triforce on the back lights up when it’s turned on?

:prepop:

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Shadski posted:

So what is the general consensus on the switch version of GTA. Wait for a patch? OK if you can look past a bit of jank? Avoid? Would be playing on a switch lite if that affects anything.

review bomb it on every platform, and then literally bomb rockstar's offices irl.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Martman posted:

The only thing that would concern me is if it's possible for me to mess up save data on her Switch by playing a game on her profile... but as long as she doesn't manually use any of the Cloud Save system setting stuff I think there shouldn't be problems with that?

i may be wrong but i think it uses cloud save stuff automatically by default for most games.

but if so you can probably turn it off on your end and then not have an issue.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

classic david lynch trope: a guy drinks soda for an hour.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Bleck posted:

Steam Dick.

🙀:prepop::tviv:

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

how can the thread have 5 bgms at once. this is illegal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

ive long harbored suspicions that the united states is bad. and their posts on this website only strengthen that belief