Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!

GiantRockFromSpace posted:

Currently finishing my 100% rune on Aria of Sorrow at the Castlevania Advance Collection.

Please do not try to 100% this game.

Currently have no plans to 1% this game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

Dread is very good but am I supposed to have more than 3 energy tanks by the time I get to the G zone or am I just bad because this miniboss kills me in 3 hits

Remember, no attack is unavoidable.

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!
Woah, when did KOTOR come to the Switch??? Maybe this time I'll actually play more than an hour.

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!
Welp, finally got to the point where I had to delete a game to make room for KOTOR on my 64gb card. I knew the day would come where I would need to upgrade.

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!

Lastdancer posted:

I hope everyone in this, the Nintendo Switch thread, is having a good day.

Having a great day playing video games!

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!
How is the NSO expansion pack these days? Still poo poo, or worth it for the additional games added since release? I kinda want to play Paper Mario this weekend.

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!
Right alongside Jazz Jackrabbit and Buck Bumble.

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!
Buck Bumble was the only game I returned to Blockbuster the night I rented it because it was so bad.

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!
I don't think there have been any updates other than "sometime in Feb".

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!
Every Smash character, but in Mario Kart.

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!

Chronojam posted:

I can't wait for the new Xenoblade Chronicles reveal tomorrow, Monolith just got their new website ready for the big announcement

:tinfoil:

I would be ecstatic if this happened. I've been meaning to start a XC2 NG+ playthrough.

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!

chaleski posted:

Jesus Christ at this point I'm convinced literally any game ever released could end up on the Switch

If only

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!

Len posted:

So my Satisfye grip came in today. it's on me for not noticing it didn't fit into a dock with the grip on but I hate that it doesn't fit into the dock without me taking the thing off.

Does anyone have any experience with the many grips that acknowledge people might want to play on a tv?

I use the Skull Co. grip, which fits perfectly fine in the dock. I'm surprised Satisfye hasn't released a dockable case yet given how much people love that one specific grip of theirs.

edit: link broken on SA app for some reason

[url]Skull & Co. GripCase: A Dockable Protective Case with Replaceable Grips [to fit All Hands Sizes] for Nintendo Switch [No Carrying Case] - Gray https://www.amazon.com/dp/B079P5BFT6/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_i_VRGZ41XZMNAMH72R0TKQ?psc=1[/url]

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!

CharlestheHammer posted:

I mean it’s a thousand times a better game than 1, but people still love that game

Both are phenomenal games and I cannot wait for 3!

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!

CharlestheHammer posted:

I like 1, but it’s combat….isn’t great

I completely agree, 2's combat was much better.

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!
Good

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!
Rest in Peace in Peace

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!
gently caress. You got me. I was super stoked at first.

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!
Well now I'm holding out hope for an announcement during the inevitable "E3" direct coming....sometime?

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!
Only trust 1-6

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!

for me to poop on

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!
Persrana

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!

Quantum of Phallus posted:

haven’t played it tho

I have. It's boring.

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!
Thank you Altus!

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!
Just played through Zero Wing for the first time, game is dope! I'm not a fan of shmups, but that one was pretty fun and not stupid hard.

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!
Browsing through the eshop deals page to see if I want to grab anything new.

Guess I'll play N64 online or something.

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!
Got em!

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!
Weird, Nintendo now wants $500 in Apple gift cards for the season pass.

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!

Both of my boys trippin hard right there

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!

hatty posted:

FFXIII started good actually

It did, and then the battle system gets introduced.

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!
The world is in desperate need of a new Motorstorm.

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!
I'm pretty sure I'm at the point just before the final fight in XBC3, and yet I've spent the past few days doing nothing but side quests that are 30 levels under what I'm currently at. Game is real loving good!

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!

100YrsofAttitude posted:

I thought it was some really good box-pushing, but I the story and style otherwise didn't grab me. But the puzzles were great.

I'm the exact opposite, I loved every bit of the game aside from the actual puzzling.

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!

American McGay posted:

Doom 64 is low key the best Doom with the caveat that you have to put the Doom Eternal soundtrack on while you play it.

drat this actually sounds really cool, I'll have to give it a try.

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!
Just finished XBC3, clocked in around 75 hours total. That final area was an absolute slog to get through. Reminds me of Library from Halo.

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!

Read After Burning posted:

Burnout Paradise is on sale on Switch...is the performance decent? I think I'm gonna grab this.

The couple hours I played ran perfectly fine.

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!
Bortz

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!
Give us a new Rayman!

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!

Len posted:

it's not a sony title but RDR2 finally coming to switch

I've been wanting a 60fps patch for modern consoles, but fine, I'll take a 20fps handheld version.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!

Star posted:

I wish for this every direct, but I really want to see Outer Wilds today

*cloud version