Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FiestaDePantalones
May 13, 2005

Kicked in the pants by TFLC
Ah, selling it between each game you play like a true genius.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FiestaDePantalones
May 13, 2005

Ya’ll acting like Pocket Card Jockey isn’t a masterpiece.

FiestaDePantalones
May 13, 2005

Augus posted:

breath of the wild 2 will be delayed indefinitely because a game about a princess will just be too traumatic for the brits

Why would you put that into the universe?

FiestaDePantalones
May 13, 2005

If I were only going to play one mega man battle network, which one should it be?

FiestaDePantalones
May 13, 2005

Hey so if I’m addicted to baldurs gate 3 on ps5, and I’m going on a work trip, is the 1 & 2 collection on switch going to scratch the itch?

FiestaDePantalones
May 13, 2005

How much more complex is the new Shiren than Tangledeep? Tangledeep always seemed to have more systems to pay attention to, what with the monster capture/raising and trees and such, and it got a bit overwhelming.

FiestaDePantalones
May 13, 2005

John Wick of Dogs posted:

That sounds like work the designer should have done instead of me having to figure out

You could also do the combat tutorials and learn how to take most mooks down in a quick, easy combo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FiestaDePantalones
May 13, 2005

John Wick of Dogs posted:

The characters in this talk a whole hell of a lot and I don't remember any of them me tioninh a co pavt cotutorial

When you get to an area that feels like a main hub, check the top right section.