Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
Why are there no Pokemon in Mario Kart?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

Wildtortilla posted:

I’ve never played X either. Never had a ps2 and so I didn’t really notice when FFX was released and have never felt the need to play it.

Should I?

X is really good, probably my 3rd favorite FF after IV and VI. Definitely better than IX.

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

Overnight Blaze posted:

Wasn't blasphemous pretty glitchy for a while

has that been fixed

You might be thinking of Bloodstained which had terrible performance when it first came out

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

Lord Lambeth posted:

I don't quite get the hate on Pratt's voice just from the trailer, but they didn't really give us a good impression.

I don't quite get why people hate Chris Pratt in general.

Without getting into Pratt himself, Mario having a very flat American delivery is pretty lame. Even my kids were confused about it not sounding like Mario and they're young elementary age.

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

John Wick of Dogs posted:

My opinion of princess Peach in this movie is: Would

I was dying to know, thank you

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
Minecraft dungeons is pretty fun

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I feel like the only other person itt who feels this way. I really enjoy it, it's cross-platform, and fun for kids, too.

Local co-op is great too

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
Why remaster a Tales game, it feels like a new one comes out every few months anyway

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
:confused:

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
F Zero GX was the game that officially broke me of my completionist tendencies, I just could not do it, it was physically impossible for me to 100% it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
SMB3 had a whole movie, starring a huge name at the time, devoted to unveiling it's announcement trailer, which completely blew my mind as a kid. That gives it the slight edge imo.

SMW is incredible and Wonder also completely surprised me at how good a 2D platformer could still be and a bunch of the 3D Marios are also masterpieces so in summary Mario owns and Nintendo owns.