Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jinh
Sep 12, 2008

Fun Shoe
Been playing X-2 and it's amazing. It's got a system using the airship map UI where you can capture enemies and use them in your party, replacing party members based on the size of the enemy. My first try I captured a huge fuckin' dragon on Besaid and replaced my whole party with it through the second area.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jinh
Sep 12, 2008

Fun Shoe

Gaius Marius posted:

Anyone who doesn't think treno is the dopest poo poo can get out.

Jinh
Sep 12, 2008

Fun Shoe

Jinh
Sep 12, 2008

Fun Shoe
Is FF4PR one of the ones where square tuned everything really easy for the English audience, or does it get harder later? I just got Edward and everything has been an absolute cakewalk so far, I don't think antlion did more than 20 damage total. The only trouble I've had is with the mini mages paralyzing the party and stealing all our mp lol