Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

8 may not be the best game in the series but it has the best minigame and some of the best music
And also Robin Williams as the headmaster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Barudak posted:

The button to auto equip best gear and this stupid loving demo Im buying this dumb loving game goddamit gently caress chaos

I have also been convinced by the praise to buy this stupid game I hope it's fun

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Evil Fluffy posted:

Every article I found for sales was to the effect of "it's one of the worst selling FF spin offs in Japan.. oh and this is only for physical copies... oh and it was the highest selling game for that week's physical game sales."

It probably did well enough but launching right after Elden Ring isn't going to do it any favors and we all know Square has a history of being disappointed when a game underperforms their expectations of selling 5 million copies within the first 30 seconds.

miss you, Deus Ex :smith:

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

ZearothK posted:

So... I finished the Final Fantasy VII Remake and really enjoyed it. I haven't played a FF since the original VII (and I only played the Super Nes ones before then), but anyways, how are the other contemporary Final Fantasies?

XV shares a lot of combat DNA with remake, and it's basically a nostalgia roadtrip through the series so you'd probably enjoy it on that level

it is pretty flawed in a lot of ways... but very pretty, and fun enough to play
and you should be able to get it for $20-30