Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

im going to kill chaos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

“blame yourself or god” sounds like hes making a snappy one liner while “its your birth and faith that wrong you, not i” sounds like hes sympathizing with her so even that line is better in the remake

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Saint Freak posted:

I suspect that Delita is not meant to be read as sympathizing with Agrias, or any member or employ of a royal family.

i think he is, because he understands being screwed over by where you were born

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Schwartzcough posted:

The exception is that he does seem to sympathize and fall for Ovelia, who was apparently a nobody plucked out of an orphanage and shoved into what is essentially a gilded cage to play "princess". (Also he's a young man, and hormones, etc.).

ah im glad youre agreeing with me on this

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Schwartzcough posted:

I agree he eventually came to empathize with Ovelia, but he said that line to Agrias. Also, I don't think he sympathized with Ovelia during that scene, where he kidnapped her, punched her in the gut and tossed her over the chocobo like a sack of potatoes. The empathy came later when he saw how powerless and used she had been all her life.

he said it to ovelia in the remake. also of course he'd say that after he punched her, why else would he need to apologize

but anyway i think it works better as an introduction because it immediately shows hes more than a too cool for school soldier whos going to kill chaos

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

https://twitter.com/IncorrectFFQTS/status/1483570362000588802

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

every bit of info about this game is better than the last

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

i respect jack

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Cleretic posted:

Although I did see elsewhere that while she probably isn't playable, Clive does apparently have sex with her, so... congratulations, FF16, you managed to hit negatives for me that I didn't even know I needed to expect.

much like yuor posting!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013