Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavelcade
Dec 9, 2015

I'm actually a boy!

Ytlaya posted:

Sephiroth rescued her

gently caress 'em time ghosts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavelcade
Dec 9, 2015

I'm actually a boy!

If you're looking for specific info, this might help. RPGClassics still rules.

Cavelcade
Dec 9, 2015

I'm actually a boy!

ImpAtom posted:

Kingdom Hearts are least establishes that he beats up small children for cash.

Living the dream

Cavelcade
Dec 9, 2015

I'm actually a boy!

The ending of FF7 is amazing, I've never forgotten the feeling of sitting and watching it, left wondering if humanity had done enough to survive, wondering if Midgar was green because we were doing better.

The final dungeon wasn't as good as VI or VIII, but the ending never left me.

Cavelcade
Dec 9, 2015

I'm actually a boy!

goethe.cx posted:

hot squall is hosed squall by the end of this

go talk to a wall

Cavelcade
Dec 9, 2015

I'm actually a boy!

FF7R honestly blew me away with how good it looks - even more than XVI. Maybe because I'm used to seeing those characters at Lego block people.

Cavelcade
Dec 9, 2015

I'm actually a boy!

I like MAI, she tells me things as I continue to play.

Chadley interrupts me when I just want to keep playing the game and it became deeply irritating.

Cavelcade
Dec 9, 2015

I'm actually a boy!

ImpAtom posted:

Yuffie basically proves she is extremely good at everything Ninja and extremely bad at anything that requires moving faster than 2mph except Chocobos.

Another way it's true to the original.

Cavelcade
Dec 9, 2015

I'm actually a boy!

Runa posted:

I thought the topic had already moved past Chrono Trigger

Time travel plots can be confusing.

Cavelcade
Dec 9, 2015

I'm actually a boy!

ImpAtom posted:

Rebecca Ultimecia.

Rinoa Ultimecia or bust

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavelcade
Dec 9, 2015

I'm actually a boy!

Frionnel posted:

Hey, there's a Yoshitaka Amano exhibition going on in São Paulo and I visited it yesterday. Getting to see his art really up close was cool as gently caress!

That is the coolest loving poo poo, it's wild that it's so hard to get one of his FF prints for a reasonable price, but honestly any of the prints on his site are really cool.